Season 21/22 - Page 36 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/31/2021 at 4:41 PM, Debian said:

Wee Kyogo losing a weeks wage for lying down in the 90th minute too? Let's see if the compliance officer has the stanes to ban him.  

kyogo should be banned for blatant diving.  The boy hardly touched him and yet he falls over like he has been caught in a mild gust of wind.  We must eradicate blatant cheating from our game.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Gerrard one of the favourites for the Villa job.

I wonder he will have the balls to take on that challenge. 

He's been favourite for just about every EPL job that's been available over the last 2 years at some point.

This looks like it will happen. A lot of info is coming from respected and connected journalist ls. It's not just the usual "ex pro" pundit says Gerrard has to take the job type stuff. That's all we really got from the previous links. This time it seems real and a few have said villa are wanting permission to speak to Gerrard.

Christ I hope we don't end up with McInnes. I can honestly see it happening and it's giving me the fear. 

9 hours ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

This looks like it will happen. A lot of info is coming from respected and connected journalist ls. It's not just the usual "ex pro" pundit says Gerrard has to take the job type stuff. That's all we really got from the previous links. This time it seems real and a few have said villa are wanting permission to speak to Gerrard.

Christ I hope we don't end up with McInnes. I can honestly see it happening and it's giving me the fear. 

It’s got McInnes till the end of season written all over it. Can’t figure out if that’s better or worse than Murty. Next 2 games are a crunch Europa tie and cup semi final, probably the most important week of the season so far. 

5 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

It’s got McInnes till the end of season written all over it. Can’t figure out if that’s better or worse than Murty. Next 2 games are a crunch Europa tie and cup semi final, probably the most important week of the season so far. 

Pre-2017 McInnes would win you the league this season easily. Post-2017 McInnes would still win it but it would be closer (depending if Celtic ever get a proper run going). Can't see him getting Champions League group games however!

1 hour ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

According to the villa correspondent it's all but a done deal and it's about Gerrard's backroom team at the minute. The deal will probably be announced in the next 24-48 hours.

Surely Bobby madden and Co will stay at Rangers?