Season 21/22 - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

So what’s your thoughts then on Celtic not allowing any St Mirren supporters to attend today’s game then?

Or does that not matter cos we’re a diddy team? 

Away supporters create an atmosphere.

And a good atmosphere will help sell the game.

(Joining late. Was it a red?)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Away supporters create an atmosphere.

And a good atmosphere will help sell the game.

(Joining late. Was it a red?)

A red????? He should be in the fuckin jail !!! Coukd have broke Turnbulls leg the dirty bastard.... Collum didnae even hesitate wae the red !!!

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

A red????? He should be in the fuckin jail !!! Coukd have broke Turnbulls leg the dirty bastard.... 

Yes, I already knew what your opinion was.

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Collum didnae even hesitate wae the red !!!

You lost me at 'Collum'.

18 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Settle down.

It's like cheering for a bike gang v a 4 year old.

I'll post whatever I want !!!! I'm enjoying this considering folk thought Celtic were the laughing stock of Scottish football. Who is laughing now????? 👊👊👊💪💪💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'll post whatever I want !!!!

No one is saying otherwise.

Again, you have this hair-trigger defence mechanism that goes off for nothing.

Just saying, you'd hardly have to be a prophet to predict that scoreline after a 19th minute red and Celtic at home.

4 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

No one is saying otherwise.

Again, you have this hair-trigger defence mechanism that goes off for nothing.

Just saying, you'd hardly have to be a prophet to predict that scoreline after a 19th minute red and Celtic at home.

Exactly, my 3 year old does the same but she's getting better. She's realising it's wrong to behave this way.

29 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm enjoying this considering folk thought Celtic were the laughing stock of Scottish football. Who is laughing now????? 👊👊👊💪💪💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Thought? You were the laughing stock, it was funny as fuck seeing your team getting pumped and then you having a mini meltdown 😂😂

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I do not think St.Mirren are a diddy team. My issue is that the huns had a ticket allocation for Celtic supporters, and then pulled the plug. Trying to say Celtic will do the same is nonsense. They are shitting themselves...

If you cannot guarantee reciprocation of allocation for the following game then why would Rangers give you anything? 🤔

32 minutes ago, Mitre said:

If you cannot guarantee reciprocation of allocation for the following game then why would Rangers give you anything? 🤔

Everyone is wasting their time. 

Celtic have had 2 home games and given no away allocation whatsoever, but that’s different. 

The ones with an opinion that they should get whatever they want, when they want can never be argued with. 

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

My issue is that the huns had a ticket allocation for Celtic supporters, and then pulled the plug. Trying to say Celtic will do the same is nonsense.

Celtic wouldn't confirm reciprocal tickets for Rangers for the next old firm game. That's they were pullled. 

Completely correct.

3 hours ago, Mitre said:

For a game in January? Maybe the huns have a crystal ball... we don't. 

The petty hun nonsense continues. 

Meanwhile no one asking how their share issue went, or indeed any searching questions at all. It's almost like it's 2012 all over again 🤔

7 hours ago, slasher said:

For a game in January? Maybe the huns have a crystal ball... we don't. 

The petty hun nonsense continues. 

Meanwhile no one asking how their share issue went, or indeed any searching questions at all. It's almost like it's 2012 all over again 🤔

Going by the last 10 years there’s no way a crystal balls been anywhere near ibrox 😜

Two more injuries for aberdeen today.

I've only watched from minute 50 onwards but Scott Brown has been the best player on the park

Hearts should be down to ten men, walker should've been sent off.

Game over, 1 each.