Season 21/22 - Page 95 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That sounds mere like Aberdeen in the SPFL..🤣

Check a couple of posts back, that’s what I said myself, I’ll try and use shorter words next time Ramy so I don’t confuse you 😜

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Am I fuck. You cnuts are always saying we are the same as Sevco, "we are an old firm".  No we are not. We have nothing to do with that filth.  It's no ma fault that the other clubs in Scotland cant win a premier league title. Would love to see how the other clubs in the premier league would behave had they won the league. Aye, fuckin "angels" ma arse. Of course I will compare us to them because the press and the Scottish mentality try and drag us down to their idiotic, barbaric, neanderthal, sectarian level.  Fuck some folk are so touchy on this board... Let's all wait and see what happens in Seville. Win or lose, and I hope they get fuckin pumped, I really feel for the good people of Seville. They have no idea what they are in for.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6799306/celtic-rangers-old-firm-trademark-half-anything-statement/amp/

I was going to try to come back when Aberdeen were winning to avoid further finger pointing..........still waiting though. I wonder when  Aberdeen fans who were having a go have woken up and smelt the coffee yet.

Probably not, that would require admitting they were wrong which won't happen.

41 minutes ago, Lamia said:

I was going to try to come back when Aberdeen were winning to avoid further finger pointing..........still waiting though. I wonder when  Aberdeen fans who were having a go have woken up and smelt the coffee yet.

Probably not, that would require admitting they were wrong which won't happen.

I see you're still smug as fuck

Most of us wanted yo give cormack a chance but unlike you we take no pleasure in aberdeens failure.

Edited by vanderark14

This is car crash stuff. One poster abusing everyone who dare question something and making himself look ridiculous over several posts. 

If anyone wants to know how this message board has died, the prime example is right there for all to see. 

Edited by dandydunn

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

This is car crash stuff. One poster abusing everyone who dare question something and making himself look ridiculous over several posts. 

If anyone wants to know how this message board has died, the prime example is right there for all to see. 

I was going to post something similar last night and couldn’t be arsed. It’s like walking in to a small room with someone continually shouting at the top of their voice. 

2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I was going to post something similar last night and couldn’t be arsed. It’s like walking in to a small room with someone continually shouting at the top of their voice. 

I noticed the other day he completely lacks any sense of humour, there is just nothing there at all, a walking humour vacuum. Try to think of a single post that has put the thinnest of smiles on your face...I can't think of single one.

And then the bizarre conception of what 'banter' is. Which it seems consists solely of acting like an obnoxious 90 minute bigot. Again... just does not 'get it'.

It is like someone who is acting out the role of what they think a football fan is but in reality has not got a clue and so ends up looking foolish and boorish. The comments about hating rangers fans and they are all cunts etc would have got you banned on here back in the day because first and foremost this is primarily a Scotland board.

That and being a boring, boring cunt. 

10 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I see you're still smug as fuck

Most of us wanted yo give cormack a chance but unlike you we take no pleasure in aberdeens failure.

I take absolutely no pleasure in it but it was blinding obvious what Cormack was from the get go. 

1 hour ago, Lamia said:

I take absolutely no pleasure in it but it was blinding obvious what Cormack was from the get go. 

If you weren't taking pleasure in it you wouldn't ve posting the I was right you were all wrong post.

21 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I agree. That's my whole point being in the CL..

Ramy - you do realise if Rangers lift the Europa Cup on Wednesday evening they will be in the Champions Lge next season and in POT 1 for the group stage draw.

On 5/15/2022 at 4:21 PM, kumnio said:

McGhee leaves Dens with his reputation as intact as when he arrived.

There are two big rumours regarding his replacement both are longstanding. First, is that Jack Ross agreed to be the Dees manager next season when McPake was sacked, but didn't want to take over until the summer, not sure I believe that. Second, is that the evil ginger hobbit Strachan, the newly appointed kinda DoF, not content with getting his useless gimp fucker of a mate a job, will appoint his son as new manager. 

Ive never bought into the Jack Ross hype TBH, but if we appoint another fucking Strachan, then Id be happy to see the club closed down.

If yous go down the son of Strachan road look forward to League One football in 2023-24.

43 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

Ramy - you do realise if Rangers lift the Europa Cup on Wednesday evening they will be in the Champions Lge next season and in POT 1 for the group stage draw.

To be honest mate, I don't give a flying fuck about Scotlands shame.. Hope they get humped!!!

11 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Stop trolling me then... Maybe some folk enjoy my posts. It's not all about you and yir wee pals, and everyone on the board knows who they are. It's about expressing an opinion. It's a messageboard after all. As far as Duplinth, he is just annoyed his wee pal Special Ops has left, so he is trolling me now.. Anyhoo, Mon The Frankfurt!!!

15 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Stop trolling me then... Maybe some folk enjoy my posts. It's not all about you and yir wee pals, and everyone on the board knows who they are. It's about expressing an opinion. It's a messageboard after all. As far as Duplinth, he is just annoyed his wee pal Special Ops has left, so he is trolling me now.. Anyhoo, Mon The Frankfurt!!!

You go around this board like a 14 year old gloating and being as antagonistic as possible and then whine like a piglet when surprise surprise you get some antagonism your way. Making statements about hating ALL rangers fans and that there are ALL cunts on here. Fuck them etc... That shit is out of order.

Instantly you then try to transform yourself into the Rosa Parks of the tamb and we are all trying to troll / supress you. 😀 It is some attention seeking routine. A psychologist could have a field day no doubt.

And for the record no one one here wrote-off Celtic you fantasist cretin. That fantasy only exists in your tiny little mind. The club that had won 9 out of the last 10 league titles and you like to prattle on about how folk on here were writing them off but you somehow against all the odds rocky style came back and gallantly won the league and now it is time for some payback on here... blah fucking blah drone wheeze... So why don't you ever quote all these posts? Because they don't exist you utter gob shite.

Fuck you are boring. You bring it all on yourself and then greet about it. It is attention seeking, at some level you are getting what you want here.

Edited by thplinth

4 hours ago, thplinth said:

You go around this board like a 14 year old gloating and being as antagonistic as possible and then whine like a piglet when surprise surprise you get some antagonism your way. Making statements about hating ALL rangers fans and that there are ALL cunts on here. Fuck them etc... That shit is out of order.

Instantly you then try to transform yourself into the Rosa Parks of the tamb and we are all trying to troll / supress you. 😀 It is some attention seeking routine. A psychologist could have a field day no doubt.

And for the record no one one here wrote-off Celtic you fantasist cretin. That fantasy only exists in your tiny little mind. The club that had won 9 out of the last 10 league titles and you like to prattle on about how folk on here were writing them off but you somehow against all the odds rocky style came back and gallantly won the league and now it is time for some payback on here... blah fucking blah drone wheeze... So why don't you ever quote all these posts? Because they don't exist you utter gob shite.

Fuck you are boring. You bring it all on yourself and then greet about it. It is attention seeking, at some level you are getting what you want here.

I'm shattered you wee troll.. You feel better now. Big man you are....

Ramy, serious question here.

Do you not think your kids would be embarrassed to see the stuff their dad is posting on this forum ?

A barely literate, middle aged man using lots of teenage slang and believing its important in life to be a "hard cunt" is really sad to say the least.

35 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Do you not think your kids would be embarrassed to see the stuff their dad is posting on this forum ?

A barely literate, middle aged man using lots of teenage slang and believing its important in life to be a "hard cunt" is really sad to say the least.

My family is off limits. Do you not see the pattern here. It's the same bunch that continually abuse another poster. It's been going on for years. As far as your hard man comment, it's just my nature, and you know absolutely nothing about me beyond this messageboard. I am not the one needing to grow up here. Maybe they do not like Celtic, maybe they are jealous, I do not know, but that is their problem to sort, not mine. If they do not like me, or my comments, then they can use the ignore feature provided by the facilitators. Enjoy your day..

45 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I hope you weren't expecting a sensible answer. Thplinth summed him up, abuses and antagonises everyone else then cries like a baby when he gets it back. 

I think the guy needs help, god knows what the guy will do if Rangers pull it off tomorrow night