Season 21/22 - Page 94 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

This seems to be the celtic way right now. Just do better than rangers.  

And furthermore ya dafty, what a stupid post. Of course we have to just better than sevco, no other club in Scotland can remotely even challenge us.. I must drop my IQ down a few numbers to be able to understand you lot..

Louis Theroux should make Ramy the subject of his next "Louis Meets ..." documentary.

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

And furthermore ya dafty, what a stupid post. Of course we have to just better than sevco, no other club in Scotland can remotely even challenge us.. I must drop my IQ down a few numbers to be able to understand you lot..

What from 3 to 0 ?

I was there for a few hours yesterday, a great day, didn’t see anything untoward apart from a guy pishing in a bus stop which is never good. There was an awful lot of pyro though which never goes very well. 
All in all it’s not something I’d like to see us make a habit of. 

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It's bad enough missing the point but you really do miss every point in every post. Your genuinely the thickest cunt I have ever encountered.

Just now, vanderark14 said:

It's bad enough missing the point but you really do miss every point in every post. Your genuinely the thickest cunt I have ever encountered.

Well ok then slanderark. You lot carry on fighting relegation, and my lot will continue winning the league and competing in the Champions League.. 🖕🙂

On 5/8/2022 at 9:14 PM, Malcolm said:

No, nobody was fined.  A number of clubs were calling for the league to be called when it was incomplete.  Dundee were last to vote.  Initially voted no, the vote was “lost”, I understand a phone call was made by the spfl (incorrect in my last post), and Dundee changed their mind and changed their vote to yes.  This caused the league to be called, Celtic given the championship despite not having won it, merely on currently being top, and hearts relegated as they happened to be last at the time the league was called.

it will go down as one of the most infamous episodes in Scottish football ever.

You forgot the most scandalous decision of all - Thistle being relegated from the Championship when one point behind their immediate rivals (QoS) and having played one less game.

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well ok then slanderark. You lot carry on fighting relegation, and my lot will continue winning the league and competing in the Champions League.. 🖕🙂

You usually get papped out the champions league pretty early Ramy but then again it’s an uneven playing field with the European teams having more money to spend on players, hope that’s nae to far below your IQ level to see the irony of it 👍

2 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

You usually get papped out the champions league pretty early Ramy but then again it’s an uneven playing field with the European teams having more money to spend on players, hope that’s nae to far below your IQ level to see the irony of it 👍

Well hello pal. No irony at all. I'm just happy to compete with the best in Europe. We will see how we do now that Big Ange has had time to settle and will have a full pre season training which he did not have last campaign. Cheers..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well hello pal. No irony at all. I'm just happy to compete with the best in Europe. We will see how we do now that Big Ange has had time to settle and will have a full pre season training which he did not have last campaign. Cheers..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

My point was Celtic haven’t really competed in Europe for quite a few years now have they.

My point was Celtic haven’t really competed in Europe for quite a few years now have they.

But they've done better than rangers. That's all that matters. The Tim's I know agree with me, they think the club are only doing enough to be better than rangers, meanwhile rangers are in a European final.

20 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

You forgot the most scandalous decision of all - Thistle being relegated from the Championship when one point behind their immediate rivals (QoS) and having played one less game.

you are right, a shocking decision.  Celtic in conjunction with Doncaster were instrumental in contriving this position.

Just now, vanderark14 said:

But they've done better than rangers. That's all that matters. The Tim's I know agree with me, they think the club are only doing enough to be better than rangers, meanwhile rangers are in a European final.

But the last few years they haven’t done better than ranger’s in Europe & by the way I’m in no way praising their performance either, arse cheeks the 2 of them 😜

3 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

But the last few years they haven’t done better than ranger’s in Europe & by the way I’m in no way praising their performance either, arse cheeks the 2 of them 😜

I agree with you. Celtic never punch above their weight. They won trebles galore when there was nobody to challenge, the real test for a club like celtic is Europe and they've failed IMO. As much as I dislike seeing it, Rangers are punching above their weight right now. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The difference is, awe you wallopers "talk" about the Champions League, while we will be "Competing" in the Champions League. Eassssyyy !! 👊💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿...

Ramy Celtic don’t compete in the champions league, that’s like saying Livi, Ross County & Aberdeen compete for the SPL.

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I said "competing". Pay attention bawbag..🤣🤣😉😉

I would say competing means actually giving teams a really hard game or beating teams more often than not, not just turning up getting beat then tumbling through the trap doors into the europa league then into the conference cup or whatever it’s called.

I would say competing means actually giving teams a really hard game or beating teams more often than not, not just turning up getting beat then tumbling through the trap doors into the europa league then into the conference cup or whatever it’s called.

That sounds mere like Aberdeen in the SPFL..🤣