Season 21/22 - Page 93 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, vanderark14 said:

What did he do?

Booked anything that moved. Used his whistle every ten seconds.

An absolute tit of a ref, saying that, I thought he got most decisions correct 😂

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Booked anything that moved. Used his whistle every ten seconds.

An absolute tit of a ref, saying that, I thought he got most decisions correct 😂

The second red card was never a red and the first was very debatable. 

43 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

The second red card was never a red and the first was very debatable. 

On the first one, Collum is about 50 yards behind the incident, the linesman is a lot closer and right in line and doesn’t flag.

Completely destroyed Motherwell. Some goals anaw !! Hail Hail the Champions of Scotland. We Never Stop !! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🍺🍺🍺🍾🍾🍾

19 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Willie Collum should be removed from his position immediately. He’s a disgrace. 

That last night has to be one of the most inept and atrocious refereeing performances I’ve seen in years. Utterly appalling.

Well done to the thousands of Celtic supporters celebrating another league title yesterday. Just reading on various pages, the Celtic support were tremendous throughout the city. A few minor tickets were handed out according to the police, but no serious incidents occurred and no damage to anything was reported.. Well done the Celtic support. Always a class act wherever we go...👍👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

49 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well done to the thousands of Celtic supporters celebrating another league title yesterday. Just reading on various pages, the Celtic support were tremendous throughout the city. A few minor tickets were handed out according to the police, but no serious incidents occurred and no damage to anything was reported.. Well done the Celtic support. Always a class act wherever we go...👍👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Six arrests, traffic had to be diverted for several hours and Glasgow Cross was left looking like a tip with litter and vandalism. The Glasgow taxpayer now has to pick up the bill to clean it up.

Aye, fantastic ye cannae beat it .....

Just now, ErsatzThistle said:

Six arrests, traffic had to be diverted for several hours and Glasgow Cross was left looking like a tip with litter and vandalism. The Glasgow taxpayer now has to pick up the bill to clean it up.

Police Scotland also described it as an unacceptable level of anti social behaviour. However for celtic it doesn't matter, they behaved better than the huns so this is acceptable.

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Police Scotland also described it as an unacceptable level of anti social behaviour. However for celtic it doesn't matter, they behaved better than the huns so this is acceptable.

It's like when a kid sees their brother or sister do something and decide they must do the same thing as well.

Dundee job now available.

Heard that Willie Miller went off on a quite a rant about Aberdeen on Sportsound.

6 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

It's like when a kid sees their brother or sister do something and decide they must do the same thing as well.

Dundee job now available.

Heard that Willie Miller went off on a quite a rant about Aberdeen on Sportsound.

I'm overseas so haven't heard anything from Miller yet but I can only imagine he is right. Aberdeen have been horrendous this season. 

Goodwin has one hell of a job on his hands

McGhee leaves Dens with his reputation as intact as when he arrived.

There are two big rumours regarding his replacement both are longstanding. First, is that Jack Ross agreed to be the Dees manager next season when McPake was sacked, but didn't want to take over until the summer, not sure I believe that. Second, is that the evil ginger hobbit Strachan, the newly appointed kinda DoF, not content with getting his useless gimp fucker of a mate a job, will appoint his son as new manager. 

Ive never bought into the Jack Ross hype TBH, but if we appoint another fucking Strachan, then Id be happy to see the club closed down.

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Well, if you ever win a trophy and celebrate, you will see this is to be expected. I don't believe any benches were vandalized, running battles in the streets, vanadium, sectarian songs belted out, fighting with police. I'd say it was rather good to be fair. You see, when you win as many trophies as we do, you get used to celebrating. 🙂

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm overseas so haven't heard anything from Miller yet but I can only imagine he is right. Aberdeen have been horrendous this season. 

Might be talking shite ( as usual), but I think this may well be the first time in my lifetime that St Mirren have finished above Aberdeen, and I’m an old git. 

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

The OF are like two badly-brought-up, spoilt, fat, overindulged weans, who think they're greater than the law of the land because mummy and daddy have never stood up to them.

Twitter is full of posts today from Celtic fans congratulating themselves for leaving the city in slightly less of a tip than Rangers left it last year. Many of them are probably the same arseholes who moan about litter and were giving it "wE sUpPoRt ThE biNMen!!11!" a few months ago. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

The source is admittedly the Daily Ranger (yesterday's Sportsound might still be available for listening on the BBC website) but here is apparently what he said -

"You have a chairman who's come in and the performances and how the club have dealt with things over the three or four years he's been in charge leaves a lot to be desired.

"Dave Cormack has a lot to prove. It hasn't been good enough.

"Derek McInnes was dispatched and at the time I thought it was the wrong decision at the time.

"Stephen Glass lasts nine or 10 months and gets the axe. The chairman and board have a huge role to play next season. They have to turn it round."

And regarding Considine's departure

"There’s a bit of vanity there. You have to be bigger than what’s in the media and online.

"It’s like Jim Goodwin saying Andrew Considine was being offered a six-figure fee. You don’t say that. You don’t have to say that."

"You've got to take a leak like that, wherever it came from, on the chin and deal with the player and the service that player has given to the club.

"You offer him a contract 25 per cent less than what he was on, he's looking round at the other players who are on much, much higher wages than Andrew Considine.

"He goes back in, wants to open up the negotiations through his agent. That didn't happen, the leak came and the contract was withdrawn.

"Why the contract was withdrawn? I don't know.

"Leave the contract on the table, allow Andrew to decide whether he wants another season or not.

"And then the manager comes out and mentions six-figure sums and the fans start thinking he's on a fortune - but there's players here at Pittodrie on much, more than Andrew Considine but we don't hear what they're on.

"That was poorly handed, as well.

"Listen, every manager's got to come in and make their own decisions, he needs a bit of guidance from the people at the club and how the club works - what is the DNA of Aberdeen Football Club? How do they deal with their employees? How do they deal with a player that has given almost two decades of service, who got injured on the field of play representing the club?

"You have got to deal with that and deal with the player appropriately. I don't think he has been dealt with appropriately.

"The manager's got to make the decision but it's how you deal with that decision. I'm sad and sorry it's finalised the way it has.

"Andrew's got his round of applause today and I think he'll serve another club for another two or three years, wherever that may be.

"I think he goes with all the best wishes of every Aberdeen supporter and anybody who has the best interests of Aberdeen Football Club at heart."

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well, if you ever win a trophy and celebrate, you will see this is to be expected. I don't believe any benches were vandalized, running battles in the streets, vanadium, sectarian songs belted out, fighting with police. I'd say it was rather good to be fair. You see, when you win as many trophies as we do, you get used to celebrating. 🙂

Here is an idea, maybe Celtic should phone up the council and offer to pay for the cleanup at Glasgow Cross so the taxpayer doesn't have too ?

I agree that what Rangers and their inbred, goblin supporters did to the city centre whilst celebrating their title last year was outrageous, and they should have been made to pay for the cleanup. Two wrongs however don't make a right. It's not alright to do something just because "they also did it".

6 minutes ago, scotlad said:

The OF are like two badly-brought-up, spoilt, fat, overindulged weans, who think they're greater than the law of the land because mummy and daddy have never stood up to them.

Twitter is full of posts today from Celtic fans congratulating themselves for leaving the city in slightly less of a tip than Rangers left it last year. Many of them are probably the same arseholes who moan about litter and were giving it "wE sUpPoRt ThE biNMen!!11!" a few months ago. 

Definitely those "LabourCelts" wankers.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ffs can you not see you're proving the point, as long as "we" are less bad than "them" that's acceptable? It's really not.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The police have described the levels of anti-social behaviour as “unacceptable”. While it was “better” than the Rangers fans I don’t really think that’s something to be celebrating. 

16 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Ffs can you not see you're proving the point, as long as "we" are less bad than "them" that's acceptable? It's really not.

Am I fuck. You cnuts are always saying we are the same as Sevco, "we are an old firm".  No we are not. We have nothing to do with that filth.  It's no ma fault that the other clubs in Scotland cant win a premier league title. Would love to see how the other clubs in the premier league would behave had they won the league. Aye, fuckin "angels" ma arse. Of course I will compare us to them because the press and the Scottish mentality try and drag us down to their idiotic, barbaric, neanderthal, sectarian level.  Fuck some folk are so touchy on this board... Let's all wait and see what happens in Seville. Win or lose, and I hope they get fuckin pumped, I really feel for the good people of Seville. They have no idea what they are in for.

5 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

The police have described the levels of anti-social behaviour as “unacceptable”. While it was “better” than the Rangers fans I don’t really think that’s something to be celebrating. 

Who is celebrating? I could not give a flying fuck about Sevco. I'm just pointing out the obvious. We can win the Scottish premier title and celebrate without destroying Glasgow as we know it. It's like talking to a class of 6 year olds with you lot at times..🙄

10 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

This seems to be the celtic way right now. Just do better than rangers.  

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

This seems to be the celtic way right now. Just do better than rangers.  

Well fudface, let's see how they behave in Seville. You are correct though, we did do better than sevco

There is a new trophy we collected yesterday back where it belongs..🙂