Season 21/22 - Page 90 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Livingston keeps banned for two games after he struck aberdeen winger Vincente Besuijen. He will miss the next two games

A second slap in the face for Aberdeen as the teams they're competing against now play a weaker Livingston.

On 4/24/2022 at 5:36 AM, morrie21 said:

What's up with Aberdeen? In theory they could still sink into the playoff spot and need to play for their Premiership status. Any of the Dons fans on here worried about that happening?

i've only been twice this season when home visits permitted ;  a tepid 0-1 home loss to St. J , and the 1-1 with Utd ; was first game for new boss , but neither filled me with optimism , Bates is a bomb scare , and dont know whats happened to McManus since his transfer - losing Hedges i thought was a massive blow

i wonder if theres an outside chance of a local derby with Cove next season .........

4 hours ago, wee-toon-red said:

A second slap in the face for Aberdeen as the teams they're competing against now play a weaker Livingston.

Did they rescind Besuijens yellow card considering the keepers now been banned for walloping  him on the chin.

Don’t think I’ve ever been less interested in an Old Firm game than todays. Celtic are winning the league regardless of the result today and we’ve got (much) bigger fish to fry on Thursday. Obviously want us to win but will be interesting to see Gio’s team and if he rests anyone. 

8 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Don’t think I’ve ever been less interested in an Old Firm game than todays. Celtic are winning the league regardless of the result today and we’ve got (much) bigger fish to fry on Thursday. Obviously want us to win but will be interesting to see Gio’s team and if he rests anyone. 

Nice effort there,,

Really can't see Rangers getting anything today with the assumed line ups

Strangers things have happened but it's noticeable they have had Euro hangovers througout the season

So add those two together and you could see a right slippering

48 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Really can't see Rangers getting anything today with the assumed line ups

Strangers things have happened but it's noticeable they have had Euro hangovers througout the season

So add those two together and you could see a right slippering

Not as weakened a team as I thought he might put out and you could argue in Davis for Kamara and Sakala for Wright it’s possibly stronger. Still think Celtic will want it more and reckon they’ll edge it 2-1. 

9 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

(Take 2)

Dunfermline joining Falkirk in the third tier 😮

Surely the death knell for John Hughes managerial career ?

A joke of a manager and that over-the-top "working class boy fae Leith" caricature persona is now past its sell by date.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I was about to ask the very same question Mick..

All of them were implicated in the calling of the league when it clearly wasn’t finished and nothing decided in 2020.  In particular, the sinister and shady episode when Dundee changed their vote in the apparent “missing email” that had got “lost” at the SFA, and then the changed vote lodged with the SFA.  Skulduggery of the highest order.  What would only be more pleasing is if Ross County and Raith were also relegated.

6 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

All of them were implicated in the calling of the league when it clearly wasn’t finished and nothing decided in 2020.  In particular, the sinister and shady episode when Dundee changed their vote in the apparent “missing email” that had got “lost” at the SFA, and then the changed vote lodged with the SFA.  Skulduggery of the highest order.  What would only be more pleasing is if Ross County and Raith were also relegated.

That's one he'll of accusations there. I don't know enough about what you have posted so I will keep quiet.. Seems a bit odd your accusations, I don't recall any of the above football teams being fined or charged with anything to be honest..