Season 21/22 - Page 73 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Feeling pretty confident now. Never any doubt.... HH Bhoys....

FB_IMG_1643839372526.jpg

Quality. The look on your face like the stresses and strains of being one of the protagonists in the title race is getting to you a bit is overshadowed by your overall air of confidence.

Totally neutral - Stenhousemuir fan - here's my take on last night. Celtic were far too much for their cross-town pals in that pulsating first half and the game was done and dusted. The thing that impressed me most about them was their pressing. The energy and work-rate on show from the home team shocked Rangers and they couldn't cope. They were lucky the HT scoreline only read 3-0.Β 

So after it all last night who do folks on here have as being favourite to lift the league title now? There will be more twists and turns along the way I am sure - along with two more head-to-head matches between the title contenders. For me it is still close but I think Celtic currently have the edge - it's just good that there is a title race as during the early part of the season that looked doubtful.

The reason I see Celtic as slight favourites is the personnel they have added in January. O'Riley and Hatate both look like excellent footballers and Juranovic and Abada are really coming on to a game now. Rangers on the other hand remind me of a fighter who put so much into winning a title that the motivation to put in the work to defend it isn't that appealing to them. Their manager has capable players but are too many of them already looking to be playing elsewhere next season? We shall see how it plays out - it might be worth watching.

TIme for Glass to go, obviously can’t motivate the team against the so called weaker teams, we’re abysmal against St Mirren & Ross County & first 45 minutes against Livingston no shots on target, been outfought, outplayed & outworked since they played Rangers & it’s obviously not working wi Glass .

49 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

TIme for Glass to go, obviously can’t motivate the team against the so called weaker teams, we’re abysmal against St Mirren & Ross County & first 45 minutes against Livingston no shots on target, been outfought, outplayed & outworked since they played Rangers & it’s obviously not working wi Glass .

Saturday is huge for him, lose and there’s a big decision to be made. The experiment seems to have failed.Β 

30 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Saturday is huge for him, lose and there’s a big decision to be made. The experiment seems to have failed.Β 

Cormack won't sack him this season unless relegation was a possibilityΒ 

5 minutes ago, Lamia said:

Have the Cormack Cult smelt the coffee yet?

Oh look who’s back, miss negative. Funny you weren’t anywhere to comment when they were winning games at the end of the year.Β 
Β 

On that basis, your opinion doesn’t count.Β 

15 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Oh look who’s back, miss negative. Funny you weren’t anywhere to comment when they were winning games at the end of the year.Β 
Β 

Β 

Are you for real? πŸ˜‚Β Aberdeen have won a grand total of 8 games this season!Β 

14 minutes ago, Redz said:

That wasn't what he meant

It was all about how people see you

Correct, but she won’t understand that. Someone who is negative about everything and wanted Mcinnes to stay because he was easy on the eye πŸ™„

19 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Β Funny you weren’t anywhere to comment when they were winning games at the end of the year.Β 
Β 

Hmmmm, ok then! Is your name Boris Johnson?

Edited by Lamia

15 minutes ago, Lamia said:

Hmmmm, ok then! Is your name Boris Johnson?

I’m not the one that deflects anything aimed at them and answers with emojis. You know nothing about football, talk nothing but negative when you attempt to have some knowledge and just look daft with childish responses.Β 
Β 

How about you let the adults talk about it Β and stay hiding away from the big bad world, there’s a good little girl now.Β 
Β 

Ps, just for you 🀑🀑🀑