Season 21/22 - Page 70 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's tough for celtic. I feel for them I really do.

It's only been one month since they won a trophy and they've not won the league since 2020 which is when they won the treble treble.

It's quite the story of a club written off, I expect disney be on the blower soon to make a feature length film about this.

28 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

It's tough for celtic. I feel for them I really do.

It's only been one month since they won a trophy and they've not won the league since 2020 which is when they won the treble treble.

It's quite the story of a club written off, I expect disney be on the blower soon to make a feature length film about this.

With very little money as well. A real rag to riches tale. 

There actually will be a film about Celtic FC, but it won't be Disney, it will be an HBO documentary on how to run an honest and financially successful Football franchise and be the envy of all other clubs.. I have been contacted to give an insight and provide clinical knowledge on Celtic FC...

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

There actually will be a film about Celtic FC, but it won't be Disney, it will be an HBO documentary on how to run an honest and financially successful Football franchise and be the envy of all other clubs.. I have been contacted to give an insight and provide clinical knowledge on Celtic FC...

This will be post biscuit tin then?😁

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's what us canadians call it.. 

A franchise is a business whereby the owner licenses its operations—along with its products, branding, and knowledge—in exchange for a franchise fee. The franchisor is the business that grants licenses to franchisees.

(Was speaking off the top of my head.) 

Edited by Scotty CTA

15 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

A franchise is a business whereby the owner licenses its operations—along with its products, branding, and knowledge—in exchange for a franchise fee. The franchisor is the business that grants licenses to franchisees.

(Was speaking off the top of my head.) 

You would. I was just trying to be funny..🤣

20 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

4th place guarantees Europe no matter who wins the cup.

Thanks, I didn't realis that

Not that it matters.........................its unlikely we would go past the........actually I don't know what round it is anymore because there's so many 🤣

On 1/26/2022 at 4:49 PM, Jersey Jim said:

Just over that,

ironically I think 3 out of our 6 biggest attendances since we moved into the stadium has been against Killie, once against Dundee Utd and one each old Firm, sort of blows out of the water the nobody can survive without  “Blue and Green” pound nonsense.

I think Killie could have sold they’re allocation 3 times over when you had a good season under SC a few years back. ( loads sneaking into the home end that day lol ) 

Aye, we always sell out at St Mirren - easy away day. 

Ha, a lot of my mates were in the home end under Clarke, alhough i think the biggest allocation i've seen us get there was a few years before Clarke. We got stand behind the goals and maybe 1/3 of the other stand to our right where the North Bank stand now. 

St Mirren take/took the biggest crowd to RP outside the OF too, unless Hibs or Hearts were on a good run.

Given the form of both teams since the break I'd happily take a draw tonight.  Columbia's decision to fly Morelos to the other wide of the world and not include him in either of their matchday squads is pretty infuriating.  So we're either left with the completely ineffectual Itten up front or the injury prone Roofe.

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ibroke locked us out, so we locked them out.. I don't agree with the decision.. You need that rivalry inside the ground. But hey ho, fuck them anyway !!🤣🤣🤣

Ffs. Suits the childish mentality 100%