Season 21/22 - Page 65 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Andy Walker a total wanker, says Kent 2nd yellow nae even a foul ffs

I never realised till recently how pro both sides of the old firm he is. Sky sports need to do the same as they did with proven and get walker te fuck. He's thick, useless and a totally boring cunt

Edited by vanderark14

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Aberdeen have hit the Post and had plenty of balls into the box where Ramirez was in a good position. The crossing has been the problem

Aberdeen totally controlled the game but not once did they go past a player. You are correct though, crossing was shocking but alot of the crosses were the easy thing to do rather than drive into the box.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

I never realised till recently how old firm he is. Sky.sports need to do the same as they did with proven and get walker te fuck. He's thick, useless and a totally boring cunt

You obviously don't listen to him when he's doing his co commentary on celtic games, he tries his hardest to not say anything constructive towards celtic 

9 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Aberdeen totally controlled the game but not once did they go past a player. You are correct though, crossing was shocking but alot of the crosses were the easy thing to do rather than drive into the box.

Without even watching it again mclennan, hedges and Hayes went past players and that's just off the top of my head.

12 minutes ago, jcs said:

Brown noising it up as usual, he tried morelos 1st half but got Kent in the 2nd its not as if either player doesn't know him, brown doing what he does best 

Aye Morelos & Kent we’re doi what they do best, putting in cheap shot tackles & rolling about like stuck pigs if anyone came near them.

19 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Aye Morelos & Kent we’re doi what they do best, putting in cheap shot tackles & rolling about like stuck pigs if anyone came near them.

Totally agree , morelos went down more times than a cheap hooker, the penalty decision against him made me smile as I know how much that will have hurt the cunt

I didnt enjoy that last night. There wasn't much football played. It was playground stuff from Wright, Brown, morelos, Kent, Hayes Hagi and Bassey. 

The ref was beyond laughable, he bottled giving aberdeen a penalty in the first half and then rangers scored on the counter. I'd have to see it again but I think Taverniers challenge was a bad one, it looked like his body left the ground and his foot was very high, I'll have to see it again but that was my first reaction

From the football played, aberdeen edged it but only slightly. I'm sure that entertained some people tho

2nd time I've been disappointed with only a point against Rangers this season! Other than 5 minutes of Kent in the 2nd half I thought they offered nothing, very strange. Kamara, Barisic or Morelos certainly didn't look like multi million pound players.

Very frustrating to be so far behind Hearts, dodgy results against the bottom sides have cost us this season.

The team that knocked us out of Europe are still easily the best we've faced at Pittodrie this season, nae sure how much further they got though?

24 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Aberdeen were the better team.  They should have had a penalty.  Kent's red was harsh. Scott Brown and Morelos are still a pair of dicks.  Think that just about covers it.

Sorted that for you FB

Edited by vanderark14

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Aberdeen were the better team.  They should have had a penalty.  Kent's red was harsh. Scott Brown is still a dick.  Think that just about covers it.

All correct, but he’s OOR dick now, so it’s acceptable 😂😂

Last nights game would have been interesting if there was VAR in Scotland.

Imo Aberdeen get a penalty in the first half. Im not sure what the linesman and to a lesser extent the ref were thinking. Did they think there wasnt contact in which case VAR overturns.

I think the Aberdeen pen that was given remains although I dont think its as much as a stonewaller as everybody is making out. Even Kris Boyd thought it was which made me doubt my own eyes but after seeing it a few times I dont think his arm is particuarly away from his body / in an un-natural position and he doesnt appear to move it towards the ball. That being said im not saying it wasnt a pen.

The actual penalty would be taken again as ball was moving. Stand to be corrected but pretty sure thats the rule.

I think Kents 2nd yellow gets overturned on VAR as he barely touches Brown. Enough for a foul but not for a yellow.

Tavanier possibly gets a red for his high challenge. That one is borderline but think VAR would defo ask the ref to look at it and in slow motion or a still photo it would be more likely than not to be upgraded.

Overall though im glad its not in place as im not a huge fan of it for non factual situations.