Season 21/22 - Page 63 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

36 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

If that’s what you think 👍

i would huv thought any decent person would’ve seen thru the records shit stirring & been sickened by it years ago, maybe decency only starts north of Forfar 👏

It’s designed to wind people up and here’s you losing your shit all over again. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

My shits solid 😜 It’s designed to pander to the knuckle trailers who lap it up.

Yep and also those that get outraged, comment on it, share it on social media and generate more revenue.

I was at that game in 1987, were you even born?

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Griffiths released by Celtic. What a waste of talent that lad is

Over rated. He’s dined out on those 2 goals against England and one cracking season at Celtic. Outside of that he’s been mediocre for most of his career. 

1 hour ago, aaid said:

Yep and also those that get outraged, comment on it, share it on social media and generate more revenue.

I was at that game in 1987, were you even born?

In 1987 I was 27 so you do the maths, I was also at the game young fella 👍

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Over rated. He’s dined out on those 2 goals against England and one cracking season at Celtic. Outside of that he’s been mediocre for most of his career. 

over rated on what he did, not on what he could have done.

if I I was going to dine out on two goals I’d love it to be them (and, but for Armstrong, it would have been an endless feast!).

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Your point is valid re Leigh Griffiths.

However let's not pretend there isn't a single on of us on this board and beyond who wouldn't dine out on two goals against England.

Particularly those two goals.

That's a level of mediocrity I'd be very happy to achieve.

Edited by Barney Rubble

1 minute ago, ger intae them said:

over rated on what he did, not on what he could have done.

if I I was going to dine out on two goals I’d love it to be them (and, but for Armstrong, it would have been an endless feast!).

I think he’ll need to have something to dine out on as in a few years time I reckon all you’re hear about him is the “how I blew X million”. 

20 hours ago, dandydunn said:

There is no equivelant of that rag, why would we want to drag up a disgusting and deliberate act by some utter fucking scumbag every time we’re due to play a team nearly 40 years later?

Rangers and certain element of their fans revel in these stories and that’s why people think they’re scum and can’t fucking stand them. 

True, Aberdeen fans would still sing about it decades on though.