Season 21/22 - Page 53 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

6 hours ago, COLT NY said:

Hibs have had a bad run, but I think that's an atrocious decision. They were near the bottom of the league when he took over two years ago, and he's made them into a team that regularly compete in cup finals and took third comfortably last season. This season's far from over. A bad run for Hearts and there's no reason Hibs couldn't get third again if they turn things around.

I guess maybe they'll go for McInnes? To be honest though, I don't think they'll find anyone better suited for the role than what they had. I think they've Hibs'd it here.

I tend to agree. Undoubtedly they've got a bad run but ripped my team to shreds the other day and were a bit unlucky in some games I've seen. Any thoughts from Hibs fans, is there anyone out there guaranteed to do better?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Stu101 said:

I've known 2 grade one refs (one current, one former) since primary school. Neither supported either side of old firm, but both have been called out on here as following one or the other on a couple of occations.

Ramy once went on a rant calling a certain ref a 'cheating hun bastard'. That's the same referee who teaches reglious studies at the big Catholic high school down the road, and I've bumped into a number of times in the chapel. Not a great ref, and certainly not a 'hun'.

To be fair I think Ramy called Neil Lennon a cheating hun bastard at one last season, it doesn’t mean much! 

1 hour ago, Stu101 said:

I've known 2 grade one refs (one current, one former) since primary school. Neither supported either side of old firm, but both have been called out on here as following one or the other on a couple of occations.

Ramy once went on a rant calling a certain ref a 'cheating hun bastard'. That's the same referee who teaches reglious studies at the big Catholic high school down the road, and I've bumped into a number of times in the chapel. Not a great ref, and certainly not a 'hun'.

Cmon, you can't use Ramy as example for anything other than when mental health care in the community goes badly wrong.

10 hours ago, slasher said:

😂🤣😂

Im not sure whats funny about that statement. Do you really think that refs post pictures of them at football games or post updates about which team they support. 

I dont even think ppl could work out what team I support on my FB as I rarely post anything because of my job.

16 hours ago, Stu101 said:

WHAT??????

You can’t go to the chapel, you support them, that’s simply not allowed…….

18 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Good afternoon Father Stu. 

Whit time is Saturday night vigil tomorrow? 😂🙏

On 12/9/2021 at 8:58 PM, Hertsscot said:

I tend to agree. Undoubtedly they've got a bad run but ripped my team to shreds the other day and were a bit unlucky in some games I've seen. Any thoughts from Hibs fans, is there anyone out there guaranteed to do better?

Ross finished 3rd in a year without hearts, Dundee Utd’s first season back and the slow death of McInnes. Our cup draws during his time have been ridiculous lucky, timing isn’t great but the right decision for me.

I’d go caretaker till the end of the season then someone left field, maybe a young foreign coach. Fresh ideas rather than just the same old same old,  Neil or McInnes favourites. Meh

6 hours ago, slasher said:

Good afternoon Father Stu. 

Whit time is Saturday night vigil tomorrow? 😂🙏

Evening my son (think thats how they say it?)

I've been an atheist for years. Wife is big into the god stuff though.

Plus I have to say, Catholic bake sales are far superor to Protestant ones 😇

12 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Jesus, been off the ball for a week. Nice to see the regular arseholes mentioning me.. Alright ya bambots?  Enjoy the weekend lads.. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🤟🤟🤟🤟🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Talking about arseholes I see Celtic have complained to the beaks about the head referee saying Celtic’s goal against Hearts was offside, even the blatant truth upsets them ffs, paranoia in the extreme.

4 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

Talking about arseholes I see Celtic have complained to the beaks about the head referee saying Celtic’s goal against Hearts was offside, even the blatant truth upsets them ffs, paranoia in the extreme.

They've hit new lows with that complaint. Fucking losers