Season 21/22 - Page 45 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I see Scotland's shame were at it again tonight. Only days after putting hundreds of lives at risk with flares around a giant flag in hampden, they throw bottles and coins on the pitch vs Hearts... What a classy bunch the victims are....

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Kyogo cheating and trying to get players sent off again I see. He really is a nasty wee piece of work, regardless of how good a player he is. 

Holding Souttar's arm and going down like he'd been pushed probably doesn't even make Kyogo's diving/overacting highlight reel.

Great player but it's happening all the time now.

7 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Really hope someone snaps this cheating cunt, he absolutely deserves what's coming to him.

Cheat, that’s all he is. A filthy fucking cheat. As you say, let someone snap his leg and end his career, he’ll know pain then and we can all laugh like fuck. 

But he’ll get off with it, because that’s what happens in Scottish football. 

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Now. Now. Dinnae be jealous. Kyogo is a star.. Love the wee man.. Funny how folk cannae talk about their own club, but continue to talk about the Mighty Celtic.. Ahhh, life is good....

Well I for one am shocked to see you've refused to condemn blatant cheating from a Celtic player, shocked I tell you!

11 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just read about the Celtic fan who threw an object at the hearts player. Use the TV cameras, and ban the cunt for life. Disgraceful behavior.....

You would have to ban about 10/20 fsns as it was at least 2 bottles and loads of coins over 3 corners. All from the GB section.

"I've seen it. Everyone would agree with it (the goal being offside). The linesman had a brilliant view. I don't want to say too much. The last time I did, at Ibrox, I had the book thrown at me. We deserved to take something out of the game. In key moments in the game Craig Gordon had a few good saves but we had good chances. We were done by a very, very poor official."

Robbie Neilson on Radio Scotland after the game last night.

Also on the Jota hamstring stopping the game/counter-attack: "I'd end up going to jail for saying what I really think. The boy pulls his hamstring and the referee stops the game and gives them the ball back when we're going to counter-attack. But that's Scottish football, you're in Glasgow."

Whether you agree with his comments or assessment of the goal or not it was one of the most brutally honest post-match interviews I have heard in a while. Football provokes emotions and Neilson was wearing his heart on his sleeve after the game last night. He didn't go overboard or use foul language so I don't see why this is a problem - obviously the book will be thrown at him but the product would be better overall if managers were allowed to give their honest thoughts in this manner after games instead of sanitising their thoughts to avoid repercussions.

1 hour ago, Diamond Scot said:

You would have to ban about 10/20 fsns as it was at least 2 bottles and loads of coins over 3 corners. All from the GB section.

It must be that famous Spanish Celtic fan, who is responsible for any trouble - Juan Guy

40 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

"I've seen it. Everyone would agree with it (the goal being offside). The linesman had a brilliant view. I don't want to say too much. The last time I did, at Ibrox, I had the book thrown at me. We deserved to take something out of the game. In key moments in the game Craig Gordon had a few good saves but we had good chances. We were done by a very, very poor official."

Robbie Neilson on Radio Scotland after the game last night.

Also on the Jota hamstring stopping the game/counter-attack: "I'd end up going to jail for saying what I really think. The boy pulls his hamstring and the referee stops the game and gives them the ball back when we're going to counter-attack. But that's Scottish football, you're in Glasgow."

Whether you agree with his comments or assessment of the goal or not it was one of the most brutally honest post-match interviews I have heard in a while. Football provokes emotions and Neilson was wearing his heart on his sleeve after the game last night. He didn't go overboard or use foul language so I don't see why this is a problem - obviously the book will be thrown at him but the product would be better overall if managers were allowed to give their honest thoughts in this manner after games instead of sanitising their thoughts to avoid repercussions.

Well said. I agree entirely. It's one of the reasons a lot of folk have lost interest in the game.