Season 21/22 - Page 42 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

11 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

It’s just frustrating that he constantly comes on ranting about Sevco, cheating, penalties etc etc ad nauseum when he’s not even taken 2 minutes to see what he’s ranting about. Not that it would change anything mind you. But it’s running what’s left of the board for others who enjoy having a rational adult conversation about the games. 

Correct, we finally got rid of the RH moron, now we’ve just complete and utter fud to put up with. 

And yes, it’s a penalty all day long. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh dear, cage rattled again. 

Nah, I just wish you'd grow up and learn something. But that's asking too much.

You live thousands of miles away, but are uber Celtic, I just think its a bit sad.

Edited by kumnio

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fair enough, but I dinnae follow diddy teams..🙃🙂😉

How many times have Celtic been knocked out of europe this season now? 2, 3? I lose count at the amount of failures this “massive” club have had. 

Relieved to see the dons get a win. They dominated the game, should've been more than just 2 nil. The 2nd yellow for Longridges 2nd was really stupid, he'd only been booked 5 minutes earlier. Still huge improvement needed but the dons played some good stuff last night. 

The penalty against hibs was soft. Kent knew what he was doing, he made a great job of making it look like that was enough contact to go down. It's one of those you scream for if it's your team attacking but if it's against you you're calling Kent a diving cunt.

I've said this before but Beaton should not be allowed to referee games involving Rangers because he is a Rangers fan

Edited by vanderark14

45 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

How many times have Celtic been knocked out of europe this season now? 2, 3? I lose count at the amount of failures this “massive” club have had. 

Ignore the cunt. This is 50 year old man who shouts at random strangers from his car in Canada about a Scottish calcutta cup win and stand out side lodges in Canada giving it the V's.

He's a lunatic.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

How's griffiths played since he went to Dundee?

Very poor to be honest. Doesn’t look anything like he was a few seasons ago, only managed one goal against you guys, but hasn’t came close to getting another. 

11 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Very poor to be honest. Doesn’t look anything like he was a few seasons ago, only managed one goal against you guys, but hasn’t came close to getting another. 

I suspect he might be all but finished, a combination of the injuries and all the off field stuff has taken its toll.

Didn’t realise he was 31, thought he was younger for some reason. 

Doesn’t strike me as the sort of guy who’s looked after his body to enable him to play well into his thirties. 

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Relieved to see the dons get a win. They dominated the game, should've been more than just 2 nil. The 2nd yellow for Longridges 2nd was really stupid, he'd only been booked 5 minutes earlier. Still huge improvement needed but the dons played some good stuff last night. 

The penalty against hibs was soft. Kent knew what he was doing, he made a great job of making it look like that was enough contact to go down. It's one of those you scream for if it's your team attacking but if it's against you you're calling Kent a diving cunt.

I've said this before but Beaton should not be allowed to referee games involving Rangers because he is a Rangers fan

But that’s why he refs their games, it would be a waste of one if their advantages not to have him on the field with them 🤔

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I was thinking that last night.  Don't think I've seen him scoring yet?

He scored against us but thats it

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

I suspect he is finished, as aaid says, he doesn't strike me as someone with the right mentality to have one final bash at it

45 minutes ago, Debian said:

On first viewing I thought it was soft, but at 1m 49, you'll see the contact. Great refereeing decision.

https://twitter.com/RangersLoyal_/status/1466313043260887040?t=pNOXh4pXJNcsVUjqE1Z7sQ&s=19

Still soft for me, there's contact but is there enough to go down like that? Debatable for me

Looked a penalty all day to me and would be given in European competition in an instant.A good tactic going forward for the rest of the teams in the league is to target getting one on ones in the box and draw the defender into the slightest touch and begin to go down beforehand. Penalties should be guaranteed.

3 hours ago, JECK said:

Looked a penalty all day to me and would be given in European competition in an instant.A good tactic going forward for the rest of the teams in the league is to target getting one on ones in the box and draw the defender into the slightest touch and begin to go down beforehand. Penalties should be guaranteed.

Haven’t seen it yet so won’t comment on it, the problem with soft/debatable penalties would be helped if refs started booking more players when the simulate (cheat) to get a penalty, also if the commentators (mainly ex players who did simulation) (cheated) stop saying it was clever play by the simulator (cheat) & called it what it is, cheating 🙏🙏🙏

43 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Haven’t seen it yet so won’t comment on it, the problem with soft/debatable penalties would be helped if refs started booking more players when the simulate (cheat) to get a penalty, also if the commentators (mainly ex players who did simulation) (cheated) stop saying it was clever play by the simulator (cheat) & called it what it is, cheating 🙏🙏🙏

Agreed.  The phrase "he was entitled to go down" is probably the one that annoys me the most in football .  You're never "entitled" to go down.  You go down because you're unable to stay up.

6 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Agreed.  The phrase "he was entitled to go down" is probably the one that annoys me the most in football .  You're never "entitled" to go down.  You go down because you're unable to stay up.

Do you think that guy last night was "unable to stay up"?