Season 21/22 - Page 40 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Positive signs from Gio in terms of playing different formations. Also giving Patterson game time albeit out of position can only be a good thing. 

McGregors save at 2-1 was astounding. He’s earned his wages in the last 2 games for sure. 

Im not convinced GVB will be any different. 

Rangers have a 17 year old CB on their books, Leon King who is reported extemely highly rated at the club yet they continue to play a LB at CB and not give him a sniff. I believe the only time he has got near the 1st team this season is in the EL when Rangers dont have a full squad because of eligability issues.

Now reported that some EPL sides are looking at him for when his contract expires in the summer.

Who would blame the boy, if he isnt going to be playing 1st team football you are much better getting paid more and being at a club with better coaching / facilites.

18 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That Kyogo is some player. Even when not scoring he has defenders chasing him about. Love the wee man...

Do Celtic sign them as diving cheats or do they teach them that art once they get them 🥴

15 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

1. There is no old firm.

2. I will create a "Championship division thread" so you can discuss Kilmarnock...

Is this thread just for the Premiership then? It says Season 21/22 so I assumed any of the leagues could be discussed here. I might start providing updates on the League Two playoff picture now that Stenny have hauled themselves towards that area of the table.

1 hour ago, morrie21 said:

Is this thread just for the Premiership then? It says Season 21/22 so I assumed any of the leagues could be discussed here. I might start providing updates on the League Two playoff picture now that Stenny have hauled themselves towards that area of the table.

Naw mate, I was just winding up SH. 🤣🤣