Season 21/22 - Page 34 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

26 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Kyogo the next in line of Celtic players to be a horrible little cunt, pushes a guy twice his size, then goes down like heโ€™s been dealt a knockout blow to the chin.ย 
ย 

Absolutely no place for play acting like that in football, the quicker he leaves the Scottish game, the better, utter arsehole.ย 

Disgusting xenophobic air to that. You can get yourself to fuck ๐Ÿ–•

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Kyogo the next in line of Celtic players to be a horrible little cunt, pushes a guy twice his size, then goes down like heโ€™s been dealt a knockout blow to the chin.ย 
ย 

Absolutely no place for play acting like that in football, the quicker he leaves the Scottish game, the better, utter arsehole.ย 

What in fuck are you on about. Lay aff the sauce ffs. Cant wait tae the next time we play the sheep and the supposedย  "little cunt" runs through you lot..ย  Bitter man you are....

18 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Celtic fans getting touchy again after the latest angeball malfunction.ย 

What the fuck was xenophobic about that post?!

Old firm fans are a weird overly offended bunch at times.ย 

Not surprised at ramys outburst, he's in need of serious help but I'm surprised at slasher.

Well done to Livingston tho. It may have been 11 men behind the ball but they got a valuable and unexpected point. There's no point in a team like Livi going toe to toe with a club with 20 times their budget.ย 

9 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Eh? What part of that is xenophobic exactly? Youโ€™ve made a right arse of yourself with that one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Apologies Dd. I had a few yesterday and had a look at the board when I got in. I've totally misread your post which doesn't resemble what I thought it did. A bizarre take on my part - I can only apologise again.ย 

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What in fuck are you on about. Lay aff the sauce ffs. Cant wait tae the next time we play the sheep and the supposedย  "little cunt" runs through you lot..ย  Bitter man you are....

So you think it was a full on assault and there was no play acting involved? Keeping in mind, if he never pushed him in the 1st place, it wouldโ€™ve never have happened anyway, typical Celtic response, spent the last few days horsing a ref that blew up a rangers game, but canโ€™t see what benefits his own team always get.ย 

ย 

23 minutes ago, slasher said:

Apologies Dd. I had a few yesterday and had a look at the board when I got in. I've totally misread your post which doesn't resemble what I thought it did. A bizarre take on my part - I can only apologise again.ย 

Not a problem whatsoever ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

11 hours ago, dandydunn said:

ย 

The compliance officer should be looking at incidents like this as well. Letter of the law it was probably a penalty for the Livi player raising his hands however Kyotoโ€™s reaction was blatant cheating designed to influence the ref and should be punished accordingly. Until we start clamping down on this pish itโ€™ll keep happening.ย 

45 minutes ago, slasher said:

Fair doos. We've all been thereย 

Our record against Top 6 v against Bottom 6 is bizarre. Only defeat against the top sides a late goal from Celtic - on the other side of the coin only win against the bottom teams was due to a goalie howler in injury time.ย 

Not sure what to make of it, and everyone will have an IF about their season, but we could have been in the mix for 2nd at least with even a couple of wins from that horror run.

4 hours ago, dandydunn said:

So you think it was a full on assault and there was no play acting involved? Keeping in mind, if he never pushed him in the 1st place, it wouldโ€™ve never have happened anyway, typical Celtic response, spent the last few days horsing a ref that blew up a rangers game, but canโ€™t see what benefits his own team always get.ย 

ย 

Not a problem whatsoever ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

It was your time I was talking about. Bit strong calling him a little cunt, and telling him to leave the country. I did not see the incident, but Kyogo puts up with alot of abuse himself. Try and be a little more professional with your choice of words, we all get a little excited, but the board has been great lately, and the world will be a.better place if we all control our hurtful outbursts. I'm just a wee Celtic man protecting wee Kyogo.. All the best now. ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿบ

16 hours ago, dandydunn said:

ย 

He's lucky that he only gave him a pat on the head.ย  When he was at Maidenhead, Ayo reacted to something said to him and kicked the guy up in the air.

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It was your time I was talking about. Bit strong calling him a little cunt, and telling him to leave the country. I did not see the incident, but Kyogo puts up with alot of abuse himself. Try and be a little more professional with your choice of words, we all get a little excited, but the board has been great lately, and the world will be a.better place if we all control our hurtful outbursts. I'm just a wee Celtic man protecting wee Kyogo.. All the best now. ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿบ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

6 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

And SOD just sent off for a second yellow. Donโ€™t think he can have too many complaints.ย 

Definite sending off. I thot it was harsh to book him so early but he was on a 2nd yellow and can have no complaints about that one

Yet again the ref struge to show a rangers player a yellow

Edited by vanderark14

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Definite sending off. I thot it was harsh to book him so early but he was on a 2nd yellow and can have no complaints about that one

Yet again the ref struge to show a rangers player a yellow

Has anyone deserved to be booked? I canโ€™t think of any. 4th goal shouldnโ€™t have counted though.ย 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Every Motherwell player on that park today should be deducted a weeks wages for lying down to the sevconian empire today. Very unprofessional behavior..

Wee Kyogo losing a weeks wage for lying down in the 90th minute too? Let's see if the compliance officer has the stanes to ban him.ย ย 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Every Motherwell player on that park today should be deducted a weeks wages for lying down to the sevconian empire today. Very unprofessional behavior..

Shouldโ€™ve they played more defensively and tried to contain rangers instead?

ย 

โ€œHard toย play against a team that park 11 players behind the ball, it's a disgrace, but hey ho, it worked.โ€