Season 21/22 - Page 31 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

20 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The ref has been pish tonight. Barely a word said to any rangers player after a foul but happy to book ojo for a soft foul

This is what is regarded as normal in Scotland so its overlooked

To be fair the decision not to book McCrorie for the blatant tug was terrible as well. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

An Aberdeen side decimated by injuries, a helping hand from Beaton and rangers still didn't win

The Huns had most of the ball for sure

We had no recognised back 3/4/5

And that cunt gives 2 decisions that never were

Just now, Redz said:

The Huns had most of the ball for sure

We had no recognised back 3/4/5

And that cunt gives 2 decisions that never were

I expected a humping tonight because of the injuries. The dons worked very hard and deserved more IMO

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

To be fair the decision not to book McCrorie for the blatant tug was terrible as well. 

Rangers should've been on at least 4 bookings before morelos was booked. The 1st rangers goal, wasn't a foul......even rangers TV agreed.......up steps Beaton for his moment to please his pals in the stands.

Can't believe the decisions Beaton gave rangers tonight. First free kick wasn't remotely a foul, and then one of the dodgiest penalties I have seen given. 

Whats the point in playing a game thats rigged. Surely rangers fans can't get any satisfaction out of winning in such a corrupt way. 

2 minutes ago, slasher said:

The sheep are amusing tonight. 🐑😂

Cannae blame them Slasher

I am reading everywhere thr penalty decision was a disgrace. Every fuckin match now that the huns are behind, it's either a penalty or some poor cunt gets a red... Its diabolical man, and folk call me paranoid??? 🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Cannae blame them Slasher

I am reading everywhere thr penalty decision was a disgrace. Every fuckin match now that the huns are behind, it's either a penalty or some poor cunt gets a red... Its diabolical man, and folk call me paranoid??? 🤣🤣

Hehe. That's what's amusing me in particular 😂

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

I genuinely think Ive had enough of my club.

Its a new low, and that's saying something.

FFS, We can't continue employing an absolute fucking moron as manager. 

That's fair enough, but I think most other people are thoroughly enjoying it, especially the Arabs 😂

1 hour ago, mccaughey85 said:

Can't believe the decisions Beaton gave rangers tonight. First free kick wasn't remotely a foul, and then one of the dodgiest penalties I have seen given. 

Whats the point in playing a game thats rigged. Surely rangers fans can't get any satisfaction out of winning in such a corrupt way. 

Both pundits on BBC Glasgow sportscene said it was a penalty, if that’s a penalty there would be 10 every game.