Season 21/22 - Page 26 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 hours ago, aaid said:

If you don’t want to have to answer questions then don’t do interviews.  He surely knew that he would be asked questions about the manager given the run of results.   Referring back to a previous interview he’s done on the clubs in-house media while on national radio with adifferent audience comes across as him avoiding the question.  

The interview is on youtube not just in house TV.

After Cormacks interview I can't wait for the match on Saturday, of course I may be setting myself up for a fall 😂 but a win could galvanise the support and players.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The interview is on youtube not just in house TV.

After Cormacks interview I can't wait for the match on Saturday, of course I may be setting myself up for a fall 😂 but a win could galvanise the support and players.

All he mentioned was RedTV but the point stands.  It’s on a different platform from the one he’s being interviewed on,

imagine Nicola Sturgeon was being interviewed by Andrew Marr and was asked a question about COP26 and she said, “go look at what I said to the SNP conference, it’s on the website”, how do you think that would go down 

6 minutes ago, aaid said:

All he mentioned was RedTV but the point stands.  It’s on a different platform from the one he’s being interviewed on,

imagine Nicola Sturgeon was being interviewed by Andrew Marr and was asked a question about COP26 and she said, “go look at what I said to the SNP conference, it’s on the website”, how do you think that would go down 

You'd get a divided opinion like you have now, I'd be the same as I am now. I wouldn't give aflying fuck what the unionsit media said about sturgeon but in this case I don't really give a shit what rangers fans or the west coast media think of Cormack. 

As I said, Cormack has answered the same question previously why should he repeat himself?

21 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Because he was invited on the program, to be interviewed. He was on there to answer questions. 

So? if a journalist keeps repeating the same question or a journalist asks a question he knows has been answered, I have no issue with anyone basically telling them to fuck off. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

in this case I don't really give a shit what rangers fans or the west coast media think of Cormack. 

Maybe you should pat attention to people who can tell you what its like when you have an egotistical maniac take over your club, or maybe you can just stick your head in the sand.

I know a fair few Aberdeen fans and they are all concerned about Cormack.

1 minute ago, aaid said:

Maybe you should pat attention to people who can tell you what its like when you have an egotistical maniac take over your club, or maybe you can just stick your head in the sand.

Why are they worried about Cormack? is it because he has the club in a sound financial footing? is it because we have better training facilities and those facilities are named after him as the biggest financial backer to build those facilities? Is it just because he has named a manager who is currently struggling? 

Lets say I start worrying about Cormack and his intentions, what exactly should I do about? post on a forum? that will teach the cunt.

29 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

So? if a journalist keeps repeating the same question or a journalist asks a question he knows has been answered, I have no issue with anyone basically telling them to fuck off. 

I have never heard the answer and I wanted to hear it and I am sure I am not alone. I shouldn’t have to go and find another interview. He was on to answer questions and that one was a completely relevant and valid one. 

12 minutes ago, aaid said:

To be fair there are still plenty of Cornack cultists about. 

2 minutes ago, Lamia said:

I have never heard the answer and I wanted to hear it and I am sure I am not alone. I shouldn’t have to go and find another interview. He was on to answer questions and that one was a completely relevant and valid one. 

If you really want the answer, go and find it. its not rocket science😂

Just now, Lamia said:

To be fair there are still plenty of Cornack cultists about. 

Where? I don't know any.

Anyone I know has still to make their mind up about Cormack since hes been here five minutes or they have some concerns

Celtic looking awfully good now, Starfelt still a bombscare, but other than that, I am happy so far. Injured players coming back, Joe Hart a pleasant surprise, and the support is immense. We will catch Sevco by Christmas. I still believe we will win the league, love Ange style, and the team starting to play into it.. 💪💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with that, but he didn’t answer the question once during the interview. Saying I answered this on a previous date, to a different interviewer, on a different medium isn’t an answer IMO. 

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with that, but he didn’t answer the question once during the interview. Saying I answered this on a previous date, to a different interviewer, on a different medium isn’t an answer IMO. 

The answer was good enough for me. Mcintyre is an ass, one of the worst Scottish football journalists ever

1 hour ago, aaid said:

Had a look at one of the dons sites today. Seems to be a split in the support about Data Dave. I'll take him over milne any day of the week.

17 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Had a look at one of the dons sites today. Seems to be a split in the support about Data Dave. I'll take him over milne any day of the week.

I wouldn't - at least Milne let the Manager get on with the job he wasn't qualified to do....oh sorry I forgot.... Head Coach who isn't to be trusted to hire the right staff.

11 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I think Glass has to go, it will happen soon enough. Cormack has taken a huge gamble on Monday by fiercely back Glass and the new regime but if the next 3 results don't go our way, cormack will have no choice.

Fair enough, although I'm not completely done yet - I think I alluded to 'how long' he'll allow it to continue too though

Anyway, it's refreshing to read that we remain a big scalp given some of the shite directed towards you as justification - Sadly one from a Dons 

Their amount of made up nonsense is obsessive - Fuck them - Enjoy your evening VA 👍

59 minutes ago, Lamia said:

I wouldn't - at least Milne let the Manager get on with the job he wasn't qualified to do....oh sorry I forgot.... Head Coach who isn't to be trusted to hire the right staff.

Sorryz you've confused me.

Do you have an issue with head coach and director of football set up? 

Or do you believe cormack is interfering with the team selection?

5 hours ago, aaid said:

To be fair, that reads exactly how someone that believes Derek McInnes was the greatest thing to happen to Aberdeen since SAF talks. 

Im not 100% sure how many youths he believes to play in every game, but one with “major talent” has just signed for (with no disrespect as they beat us) Raith Rovers, he was once touted to be stepping up to the EFL at a minimum, also Calvin Ramsay &  Jack McKenzie will respectfully disagree about youth not being given a chance, that I’m sure of. 

Im summary, he sounds like a fucking rocket, who is happy to just be good enough to qualify for Europe and win a cup every 20 years. 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Sorryz you've confused me.

Do you have an issue with head coach and director of football set up? 

Or do you believe cormack is interfering with the team selection?

I believe he is involving himself where he shouldn’t be yes. 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

What makes you believe this? 

Hernandez and the blindingly obvious change in McInnes. There was clearly a battle going on there which is why he needed his yes man!

Edited by Lamia