Season 21/22 - Page 24 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, DAVIDB46 said:

Think this is where our tv contract is a fail in that a top of the table clash with rangers and hearts isn’t live nor was Hibs 

Sky don't care about Scottish football the way they do about any grade of English football including the WSL which is getting headline airtime almost on a par with the EPL. For sky Scottish football is an after thought when there is nothing better to report on. 

The clubs are to blame, they jump in bed with the highest bidder without thinking about whether this will actually promote our game. 

If Glass isn't sacked, aberdeen will be fighting a relegation battle

This is 100% the manager, he was backed in the market, he has a good team and got even luckier with two great full backs coming through. 

He's out of his depth 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

This is 100% the manager, he was backed in the market, he has a good team and got even luckier with two great full backs coming through. 

He's out of his depth 

all of the above, although my sources say that Glass was only temporary  to give SB time to bed in

I think Im pretty fair minded at looking at games, well apart from Scotland under Steve Clarke 😐, but that's the worst performance from a ref that Ive ever seen. He lost it from the 1st minute, and things only got worse, he isn't even Sunday league standard.

Have never felt confident about facing Aberdeen, and even though we have played much better in most games although usually lost, we won that pretty easily, even at 2-1 Aberdeen did very little.

With our next 6 being Hibs, Rangers (a), Hearts, Motherwell, Utd (a) & Celtic (a) could easily be 16 without a win and bottom or 2nd bottom - hard to imagine any manager in the league surviving that never mind someone with the 3rd/4th highest budget.

I keep hearing he's trying to introduce more exciting, attractive football but it's not like we're creating loads of chances and losing 4-3 every week. He's also taking in 3 loans from the EPL but doesn't play them??

On 10/16/2021 at 7:20 PM, vanderark14 said:

He's out of his depth 

Her isn't the real problem though is he.........

23 minutes ago, aaid said:

The person who appointed him I'm guessing.

I don't think Cormack is the problem, he is her to stay and I like his ambition BUT he has to be strong enough to admit he fucked up this appointment. HE put a lot of stock into Glass, he has to own this fuck up and fix it. 

If Cormack doesn't own the mistake and he lets his ego get in the way...........Aberdeen will be in a relegation battle.

30 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't think Cormack is the problem, he is her to stay and I like his ambition BUT he has to be strong enough to admit he fucked up this appointment. HE put a lot of stock into Glass, he has to own this fuck up and fix it. 

If Cormack doesn't own the mistake and he lets his ego get in the way...........Aberdeen will be in a relegation battle.

I think you have the problem right there.

A big red flag should've been when he named the training ground after himself - take it from me, that spells trouble.