Season 21/22 - Page 23 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

He's a pe teacher at a school where Rangers youngsters do some training.

Only in Scotland would this be allowed.. Along with his brother and Da being season ticket holders at shitbrox.. This cnut is allowed to referee rangers games?????? Its absolutely disgusting....  Cheers for the info BB....

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Only in Scotland would this be allowed.. Along with his brother and Da being season ticket holders at shitbrox.. This cnut is allowed to referee rangers games?????? Its absolutely disgusting....  Cheers for the info BB....

He's a teacher at a school in Glasgow, he's not exactly on the Rangers payroll.

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Isn’t Willie Collum a teacher of religious education at an RC secondary school?

I don’t raise that point to suggest any pro-Celtic bias on his part, I’m sure everyone would agree that Collum is scrupulously fair in being equally shite against all teams, rather to point out the ridiculousness of the post above.

22 hours ago, aaid said:

Isn’t Willie Collum a teacher of religious education at an RC secondary school?

I don’t raise that point to suggest any pro-Celtic bias on his part, I’m sure everyone would agree that Collum is scrupulously fair in being equally shite against all teams, rather to point out the ridiculousness of the post above.

Aye but he's a Hun Celtic supporting Catholic RE teacher in an RC school after the Broadfoot/Majstorovic penalty many moon howlings ago don't you know.