Season 21/22 - Page 19 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

A journalist attempting to invent a racism accusation here?

7E19FCAF-9B96-441B-8AE1-081B5698F02D.jpeg

So Ramsay isn’t allowed to say non racist things to Furashi because a completely unrelated person once said racist things to/about him. Another example of hysterical nonsense and totally undermining the impact of genuinely racist incidents. What a bell end.   

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Hysterical nonsense then, as I thought. 

There really is noth

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Doesn’t look dangerous at first view, but he is high over the ball, even though he wins it. Seen them both given and not. 

Me too. Seen them given to dirty huns, not to anyone else. No wonder Debian was feart to post the video,

(not actually watched yet)

13 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

So Ramsay isn’t allowed to say non racist things to Furashi because a completely unrelated person once said racist things to/about him. Another example of hysterical nonsense and totally undermining the impact of genuinely racist incidents. What a bell end.   

Correct, I believe it’s been deleted now. He should be brought to task over his comments.