Season 21/22 - Page 17 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll just need to suck it up till we get some players back. There's fuck all the manager can do but play the hand he has. A bit lucky to not lose and a bit unlucky not to win today if that makes any sense.Β 

I've rarely been less enthusiastic about a European tie than I am about Leverkusen on Thursday πŸ™ˆ

2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Rangers Hibs at the weekend could be a good one. Shame it won’t be on TV.Β 

Sky are obviously Anti rangers like everyone else mateΒ 

Only kidding.......... it's the game of the week. Aberdeen v Celtic is the chosen game but I don't see anything other than an easy win for celtic.

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Sky are obviously Anti rangers like everyone else mateΒ 

Only kidding.......... it's the game of the week. Aberdeen v Celtic is the chosen game but I don't see anything other than an easy win for celtic.

That’s what I was getting at but didn’t want to just blurt it out.Β 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/7752273/leigh-griffiths-karma-rangers-scarf-goalpost-irish-kris-boyd/

Because of this article, Dundee have banned Kris Boyd from dens Park. Banning Kris Boyd will no doubt be seen as a good thing by a lot of people because Kris Boyd is a wanker but banning pundits isn't right IMO, its petty and childish.

The article is petty and childish itself, if Boyds name wasn't on it, you'd think it was written by the vanguard bears or one of the other mutant filled rangers supports clubs but I still don't think clubs should be banning pundits from their grounds because they don't like what they've written about their club or players.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kris-boyd-banned-dundee-pundits-25084682

14 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/7752273/leigh-griffiths-karma-rangers-scarf-goalpost-irish-kris-boyd/

Because of this article, Dundee have banned Kris Boyd from dens Park. Banning Kris Boyd will no doubt be seen as a good thing by a lot of people because Kris Boyd is a wanker but banning pundits isn't right IMO, its petty and childish.

The article is petty and childish itself, if Boyds name wasn't on it, you'd think it was written by the vanguard bears or one of the other mutant filled rangers supports clubs but I still don't think clubs should be banning pundits from their grounds because they don't like what they've written about their club or players.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kris-boyd-banned-dundee-pundits-25084682

Two things I take from that:

1-Β Listen, I’m not going to go into the reasons why supporters all over the country are going to give him a hard time this season. Frankly, I want nothing to do with it.

Yet I’ll write an article about it all, finishing with accusing him of smashing a ball towards him and his colleagues.Β 
Β 

2- Sky sports let Kris Boyd interview people? That’s fucking tragic.Β 

23 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Not sure where the Record got that Boyd was banned from Dens from as he was quite clearly reporting live from inside the stadium during the match on Soccer Saturday.Β 

8 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Not sure where the Record got that Boyd was banned from Dens from as he was quite clearly reporting live from inside the stadium during the match on Soccer Saturday.Β 

🀣🀣🀣 really? I didn't watch it

Β 

Kris Boyd wasn’t banned from Dens. He was refused access to interview the player/manager, that’s all. There’s pictures of the idiot at Dens on the day.Β 

The article is utter pish as usual.Β 

Personally, I’d ban him from oxygen, let alone a fitba ground.Β 

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Two things I take from that:

1-Β Listen, I’m not going to go into the reasons why supporters all over the country are going to give him a hard time this season. Frankly, I want nothing to do with it.

Yet I’ll write an article about it all, finishing with accusing him of smashing a ball towards him and his colleagues.Β 
Β 

2- Sky sports let Kris Boyd interview people? That’s fucking tragic.Β 

Point 1, he is encouraging a pile on from the mutants, that’s all the article was.

It’s quite strange, especially considering he set up a mental health charity after his brothers suicide, it’s almost like he is a complete fucking moron.Β 

5 hours ago, kumnio said:

Point 1, he is encouraging a pile on from the mutants, that’s all the article was.

It’s quite strange, especially considering he set up a mental health charity after his brothers suicide, it’s almost like he is a complete fucking moron.Β 

That’s all you needed to say unfortunatelyΒ