Season 21/22 - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoyed trip though to Arbroath. Cracking wee stadium, good for a beer just across the road and Killie lucky to limp away with a draw. 

Reminds me of the fact that you really don't need TV money (although it was on the TV!) or even good football to make Scottish football brilliant (for the fans)!

Variety is definitely an important ingredient though. Folk were just excited to be going somewhere different. 

12 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You do know you’re one of the main reasons that no one frequents these pages anymore, aye?

I very seldom post, so that is false,.or folk dont post because I am NOT there. I am.well and truly a legend on this board.. FACT !!! Think you are just bitter cuz yir team is shite and heading for another defeat....

2 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

keeps up this run of results then that will be a possibility. Any signs of improvement or turning the corner?

There's signs of improvement when hedges plays but if he's not there, we'll glass has no idea what to do. He's been backed in the transfer market but he's making a cunt of it

Today he reckons the fans can see what they are trying to do......... actually we've got no fuckinh idea what's going on.🤣

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

You do know you’re one of the main reasons that no one frequents these pages anymore, aye?

Exactly. This board is dead, just 2 brain dead OF guys keeping it going with their inane dribble. Much better on pie and bovril or just your own club message boards