Season 21/22 - Page 14 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely buzzing for Arbroath away on a Friday night for a top of the table clash! A sentence that would confuse a past version of myself....but clearly I've found my level has a football fan. Championship is where it's at. 

Shocked to see Aberdeen fans are dissatisfied with their manager (unusual). Pleasing to think of McKinnes basking in the knowledge that he was too good for they cunts all along. Or maybe Aberdeen were always destined to struggle without the easy points vs Killie....who knows?

Also well done Motherwell and Livi. 

38 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Absolutely buzzing for Arbroath away on a Friday night for a top of the table clash! A sentence that would confuse a past version of myself....but clearly I've found my level has a football fan. Championship is where it's at. 

Shocked to see Aberdeen fans are dissatisfied with their manager (unusual). Pleasing to think of McKinnes basking in the knowledge that he was too good for they cunts all along. Or maybe Aberdeen were always destined to struggle without the easy points vs Killie....who knows?

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Mcinnes was that good, the best he got was rangers cheerleader on any channel willing to have him 

Edited by vanderark14

1 hour ago, Morrisandmoo said:

10 signings that have made an unbalanced squad even more unbalanced; 4 goals in 7 games after the promise of attractive football; bottom 6 before we've even played the Glasgow pair or Hibs. 

Could put up with a winless run under a new manager bedding in players if it was 2-3 & 3-3 every week but it's nothing like at the moment. We don't play any of our 4 wingers even though he gave McGinn a new deal. Not the most promising of starts, hope he can turn it round!

2 hours ago, Morrisandmoo said:

I can't believe how well Arbroath are doing so far this season.

3 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

I'm just on the wind-up :) It's easing my bitterness from years of seeing Aberdeen walk away from Rugby Park with 3pts.

Would be great if we could walk away from Pittodrie with 3pts never mind an away win😳

4 hours ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Buzzing for Friday too. Our bus leaves 130pm. Should be some away day.

On 9/19/2021 at 4:17 AM, RDFH64 said:

Beginning to think Glass is out of his depth as a manager, start of 2nd half Samuels was causing saints problems down the left & was looking dangerous so Glass subs him 🤯 

On 9/19/2021 at 8:02 AM, Scotty CTA said:

I didn't get that either.

Apparently, Samuels only had 60 minutes in him.

Copied from Arbroath Facebook page.

Arbroath vs Kilmarnock – Tickets now on sale

We welcome Kilmarnock Football Club to Gayfield on Friday 24th September (7.45pm kick off) which will be another exciting match for both sets of supporters!

There will be no cash gates on match day or for the rest of the season so we must remind supporters to buy their tickets online.

Arbroath Supporters can buy their tickets here
https://www.arbroathfc.co.uk/match-day-tickets/

Kilmarnock Supporters can buy their tickets here
https://www.arbroathfc.co.uk/away-tickets/

When you purchase your ticket you can save / print it in PDF format right away, but a copy will also be emailed to you.

Please check your junk / email folders if you don’t receive your email with your ticket STRAIGHT AWAY.

If you encounter any problems please email office@arbroathfc.co.uk

Please either have your ticket printed out, or saved on to your phone with your contrast fully up for our scanners to read the code.

Season Ticket Holders of course will get admission as part of their season ticket, and it is not too late for supporters to buy a season ticket for the new season which offers the best value for money for the season ahead.

Scottish Championship Gate Prices – Season 2021 / 2022

£19: Adult (Over 18)
£12: Concessions (Over 65, Students, Juvenile, Disabled supporter which includes Carer)
£22: Parent and Child (U12)
£24: Parent and Two Children (U12)

C'mon the Lichties

11 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Rangers have since rebuffed claims they were in negotiations with Cinch regarding the stadium.  At any sort of advanced level anyway.

Rangers saying something and it actually being true are entirely different things.

If they were in any talks then their conflict of interest chat is blown out thr water.

Unless they are claiming they never knew what Cinch sold?

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

If he'd admitted the abuse he was getting brought down the red mist momentarily he might have got some leniency however his claim that he was trying to kick the flare to the side of the pitch (about 8 inches away) and inadvertently blootered it 30 feet in to the crowd doesn't stand up to a great deal of scrutiny.  I think his tea is oot.