Season 21/22 - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Aye that'll happen.Ā 

I predict a few more shark attacks in the Celtic car park pretty soon.Ā 

There's some walloper on Twitter (I think) trying to organise a "storm the stadium" protest this week.Ā  But he's told them all to wear masks so it's all good.

43 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Big game tonight

Ayrshire derby on BBC scotlandĀ 

Shame the useless cunts at the SPFL arranged it for first game of the season when they knew it would be a restricted crowd.Ā 

Only season ticket holders allowed tonight (3,700) and no away fans.Ā 

Still, finishing work shortly, beer garden and off to RP. No idea how it'll go, i don't even know who half our new signings are!Ā 

3 hours ago, weekevie04 said:

That Tam Couts sounds like an asbolute tit with all the management speak, cliches. Almost, like he's read a thesaurus and thrown words together.Ā 

Ā 

Heā€™ll make Ian Cathroā€™s spell at Hearts look good.Ā 
Ā 

EmptiedĀ by Christmas.Ā 

The Killie fans were in fine voice last night, running through theirĀ watered-down Rangers songbook. I'm sure i heard a rendition of 'The 'tache my father wore' at one point.Ā :P

Seriously though, is it not about time to retire the 'Hello Hello' song? As an Ayrshireman it was a bit embarrassing watching the game with Irish mates

14 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

The Killie fans were in fine voice last night, running through theirĀ watered-down Rangers songbook. I'm sure i heard a rendition of 'The 'tache my father wore' at one point.Ā :P

Seriously though, is it not about time to retire the 'Hello Hello' song? As an Ayrshireman it was a bit embarrassing watching the game with Irish mates

We don'tĀ sing any sectarian lyrics, why should we stop singing a song as another team sing dodgy lyrics to it?

Tommy Burns had no issue with us singing it, so i really couldn't care less what fans of other teams think.Ā 

We never have been and never will be a club based on religion. If others want to associate that with us then that's their issue, i go to the football every week with a mixture of catholic, protestant and others who couldn't give a fuck about religion. I'm catholic, do you think i'd sing that song if it was in any way bigoted?

I'm guessing you're an Ayr fan, if i were you i'd be more concerned about your teamĀ time wasting about 15 mins and what your Irish mates think of that!Ā 

4 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We don'tĀ sing any sectarian lyrics, why should we stop singing a song as another team sing dodgy lyrics to it?

Tommy Burns had no issue with us singing it, so i really couldn't care less what fans of other teams think.Ā 

We never have been and never will be a club based on religion. If others want to associate that with us then that's their issue, i go to the football every week with a mixture of catholic, protestant and others who couldn't give a fuck about religion. I'm catholic, do you think i'd sing that song if it was in any way bigoted?

I'm guessing you're an Ayr fan, if i were you i'd be more concerned about your teamĀ time wasting about 15 mins and what your Irish mates think of that!Ā 

Big Billy was happy as fuck mate. Spoke to him yesterday after the match...šŸ™‚šŸŗ

39 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

Gold standard fishing, Dave. :lol:

39 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

I think Scotland fans should stop singing "WE'LL BE COMING" as Rangers fans singing same tune with sectarian lyrics.Ā 

I see the Daily Record were going all Sky Sports hype with their "Ā£80M season" for Rangers & Celtic. I guess whoever wins thisĀ League (can't see past Rangers) should be well on their way to 10 in a row (if Leagues don'tĀ change/merge before then), although Celtic should have been a shoe in for that last time.