Scotland vs Czech Republic match thread🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland vs Czech Republic match thread🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿.

Big Ramy 1314

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw a spider walk past me. Robert The Bruce.... Its comin...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Not enough playing well enough. O'Donnell and Armstrong not really in it. Christie not seeing enough of it and Dykes need more support. Need the spirit that got us back against Serbia. Like everyone is saying need Gilmour to get hold of the ball - as obvious as night and day. 

O'Donnell and Armstrong should be off asap.

O'Donnell is a nervous wreck and Armstrong, I'm not even sure where he's playing. He should be offering himself more. The defenders have zero options to pass to. That's why they're missing out the midfield. 

Robertson has been tremendous. 

Need big changes in the second half.

O'Donnell and Armstrong off. Patterson or Forrest on at RWB, O'Donnell has been poor and we are lacking quality there. Armstrong's passing has been poor and we need to get a killer pass. Gilmour on and move McGinn to Armstrong's position.

Edited by Blantyre_Braveheart