Yet another Mobile Ticket Query - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Yet another Mobile Ticket Query

macwomble

When I log in to the official 2020 Uefa App (using same login as ticket purchased with) it says no ticket associated with this account for tomorrow’s game! If I go in to the ticket portal and my order it says ticket not yet assigned! However on my Uefa mobile ticket app it clearly has my name on the ticket! Was a bit worried in case it caused a problem when I turn up tomorrow or try to download the free travel card so I have checked another of my mates accounts and it’s the same as mine! I’d assume that anyone who bought through SSC ticket route will be the same!! 

56 minutes ago, macwomble said:

When I log in to the official 2020 Uefa App (using same login as ticket purchased with) it says no ticket associated with this account for tomorrow’s game! If I go in to the ticket portal and my order it says ticket not yet assigned! However on my Uefa mobile ticket app it clearly has my name on the ticket! Was a bit worried in case it caused a problem when I turn up tomorrow or try to download the free travel card so I have checked another of my mates accounts and it’s the same as mine! I’d assume that anyone who bought through SSC ticket route will be the same!! 

Your ticket is only available on the Euro ticket app  and will not show on the app you purchased it ( it has been transferred to ticket app) , your free travel pass will be on the official app ( the one you purchased ticket in) 

Edited by Robbo fae Ayr