turning on bluetooth for mobile tickets - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

turning on bluetooth for mobile tickets

thesaint

Here i go again with another stupid question about my tickets on my smartphone.When i go onto my ticket app to bring up my tickets,it says allow uefa to disable bluetooth before i can view them.However,all the uefa protocols say that i must remember to allow bluetooth when i get near the stadium.Don't understand this.Anybody help?Cheers.

Seems odd. My phone doesn’t do that whether I have Bluetooth turned on or not. 

I wouldn’t worry about it though. You should be able to switch your Bluetooth on when you get tit he stadium. The stewards will help you out if there is an issue. 

20 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

Seems odd. My phone doesn’t do that whether I have Bluetooth turned on or not. 

I wouldn’t worry about it though. You should be able to switch your Bluetooth on when you get tit he stadium. The stewards will help you out if there is an issue. 

Yes.Don't understand it.I will switch my bluetooth on when i get  to the stadium,but as has happened so far,when i go onto the app for my ticket,it will say disable bluetooth.It's not until i disable bluetooth that my tickets show.If any f..king jobsworth starts on me,i swear i'll fu..ing down him.This whole carry on   from start to finish has been just another obstacle put in your way at various turns.See now,we have to wear a facemask the whole time.It's a joke considering some of the fans i've seen  at the euros so far.They are still coming out with new restictions ,even at this late stage.Anything to make it awkward for us.Fans treated like shit.

49 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I will not be sitting with my facemask on outside and 4 seats away  from even my husband. If it comes to it I will make a packet of monster munch last  2 hours . 

Everybody should take their masks off at kick off.Let's see how they start trying to inforce it then.

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

I will not be sitting with my facemask on outside and 4 seats away  from even my husband. If it comes to it I will make a packet of monster munch last  2 hours . 

The big question is roast beef or pickled onion?