A YouTube Blog - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

A YouTube Blog

Caledonian Craig

5 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

I’ll check it out if I can. Is that you with the On the Buses one?

Yes that is right. I'll be doing a pep talk, summing up my lifetime as Scotland fan, talking about the big kick-off, possible starting line-up and whatever watchers want to discuss all things Scotland. Starts at 7pm.

Edited by Caledonian Craig

24 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Later this evening at 7pm I will be previewing the big one. Pop in and discuss....

Will do so Craig.  Nice to put a face to the name.  Been in Croatia after the San Marino double header.  Flight must taken about 20 minutes.  Think it was a draw but good memories and photos of the Square.

41 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Will do so Craig.  Nice to put a face to the name.  Been in Croatia after the San Marino double header.  Flight must taken about 20 minutes.  Think it was a draw but good memories and photos of the Square.

Was that the flight from Rimini? Chick Young and Murdo McLeod were on the flight and everyone was singing “Chick Young, for the England job” as Keegan had just been sacked. Remember seeing Magoo passed out on the floor at the departure gate in full headdress. Not sure if he got on the plane or not 😁

1 hour ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Will be dissecting the bitter result later today at 4pm:-

I will watch Craig. Hope most folk area wee bit upbeat. We are a nation of moaners right enough. Think we should be world beaters etc. We are a wee nation. Although I am disappointed just now I still think we are on the right track.

On 6/11/2021 at 8:06 PM, Caledonian Craig said:

I will be doing a blog previewing the Czech match on Sunday evening. Feel free to pop along and ask questions and share thoughts in the build-up to the big match:-

Initial thoughts are stop using TA Specific to advertise your effing blog. 

41 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Initial thoughts are stop using TA Specific to advertise your effing blog. 

Initial thoughts report it to admin if you object so much. Its a blog about the Scotland national team and this is a forum to discuss the Scotland national team. See the connection?

Edited by Caledonian Craig