Daft things pundits say - Euro 2020 - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Daft things pundits say - Euro 2020

ParisInAKilt

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let’s be honest if your a neutral you’d be going England by 2 or 3. We’ve just been done 2-0 at home by Czech Republic and been very poor in the final third. I don’t see us being able to threaten them a great deal unfortunately.

I'd love it if the English team was as smug and complacent as some of the English pundits but unfortunately I don't think they are.  Because of that, sadly, I suspect the smug pundits are going to be proven right.

Taylor Twellman (who's a total dick) on ESPN...

"Vaclik really wasn't put under any pressure against Scotland.... If he's under pressure against Croatia I'll be interested to see how he responds".

... and Chris Coleman just referred to England as "we". Very odd.

Edited by COLT NY

1 hour ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Lee Dixon saying Gilmour was struggling with the pace of the game after 20 minutes - that's because he was carting about the Yorkshire Pirlo in his back pocket you absolute fucking rocket! 

Aye also saying he was getting out of breath after 20 minutes tube 

3 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Lee Dixon saying Gilmour was struggling with the pace of the game after 20 minutes - that's because he was carting about the Yorkshire Pirlo in his back pocket you absolute fucking rocket! 

😂😂

3 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

:lol:

I didn't even notice the "Yorkshire Pirlo" was playing. The wee man has got a big pocket. :lol:

Half time of the Spain v Poland game they were talking about the England v Scotland game. They praised Scotland’s game plan and play, etc., then one of them (Ferdinand or Richards, can’t remember which) said ‘when you look at the line-ups, all the talent is in the England side.’

15 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Spain v Poland, first 30 seconds of the second half and the English commentator for Australia tv managed to get a Gazza 96 goal reference. You got to admire that reach. 

:lol: