Tickets in the England/“Neutral” ends - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets in the England/“Neutral” ends

Optimus Prime

I managed to get 2 tkts from my brother in law who works as a London cab driver 70 quid each,  me and mate from work heading down I don't know why, I suppose i'm a glutton for punishment.  Anyhow he advised against wearing kilt as there are some dodgy security guys around who will just call for back up and refuse you entry if they have slightest reason.  I have been to two recent Scotland England games at Wembley with a guy who does not talk to me anymore I think I pissed him off because I kept leaving him on his own,  last time being the 2-2 draw at Hampden when I decided I would rather watch game in the pub with friends and family as he was drinking too much, wee shame his loss on a tkt for this one.  The Wembley game we missed the first 20 minutes and Lambert scored the winner the second one I left after England's 1st goal before half time Sturridge I think it was,  so not sure why I am even doing this suppose I can only hope for a win. As for the auld mate if he reads this and wants to buy my tkt he can get on his bike.