Team vs Czech’s - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Team vs Czech’s

Guest Scot1

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Can you fill in the table above?

Best I can do is:-

PLD     W     D     L     F     A    GD     PTS

SCOTLAND                    3       2      1      0     6     2    +4  =   7

England                          3       1       1      1     5     4    +1   =  4

Croatia                           3       0       3     0     6     6     0   =   3

Czech Rep.                    3       0       1      2     1     6     -5  =   1

Results being:-

Croatia 3 England 3

Scotland 3 Czech Republic 0

-----------

Scotland 1 England 0

Croatia 1 Czech Republic 1

-----------

England 2 Czech Republic 0

Scotland 2 Croatia 2

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That is my effort killiefaetheferry.

12 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Best I can do is:-

England                          3       1       1      1     5     4    +1   =  4

Croatia                           3       0       3     0     6     6     0   =   3

Czech Rep.                    3       0       1      2     1     6     -5  =   1

Croatia 3 England 3

-----------

Scotland 1 England 0

-----------

England 2 Czech Republic 0

Scotland 2 Croatia 2

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That is my effort killiefaetheferry.

The last clue says England score twice against Scotland. A brilliant effort; keep going until you get it right!

Croatia                           3       0       3     0     3     3     0   =   3

Croatia 2 England 2

-----------

Scotland 3 England 2

-----------

England 1 Czech Republic 0

Scotland 0 Croatia 0

How is that?

8 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Well done, boys and girls! How long did it take you? Some of my kids did really well, made some corrections. I pointed them to specific clues and some completed it in about 30 minutes, which I thought was pretty good!

9A5B40A9-E911-4BCD-A807-E9F1BC5A1052.jpeg

Took me about 20 mins , perhaps a little longer. I work in finance so well done to the kids.

Thanks , hope you are psychic  ! 

Guest Scot1
On 6/8/2021 at 9:37 PM, Scot1 said:

Marshall 

Hendry. Gallagher Tierney 

Patterson                      Robbo

McTominay.       McGinn

Gilmour.         Fraser

Dykes

That was my team, notice no Armstrong or McGregor

The best chances we created both fell to defenders, one to Robbo and one to Hendry.

None of our strikers had a clear cut decent chance, they had half chances that the vast majority of time you’re not going to score from. 
We didn’t create anywhere near enough decent scoring opportunities, that’s the fault of everyone but primarily the midfield 

1 minute ago, Scot1 said:

That was my team, notice no Armstrong or McGregor

The best chances we created both fell to defenders, one to Robbo and one to Hendry.

None of our strikers had a clear cut decent chance, they had half chances that the vast majority of time you’re not going to score from. 
We didn’t create anywhere near enough decent scoring opportunities, that’s the fault of everyone but primarily the midfield 

Nonsense. Dykes snatched at a shot eight yards out that he should have buried that was certainly a clear cut chance. Actually we had 19 shots on goal - no doubt more than we created in France 98 in matches but there you go. We scored in 98 with chances we did not here.

Guest Scot1
1 minute ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Nonsense. Dykes snatched at a shot eight yards out that he should have buried that was certainly a clear cut chance. Actually we had 19 shots on goal - no doubt more than we created in France 98 in matches but there you go. We scored in 98 with chances we did not here.

That’s a half chance, it came to him quickly through a group of players onto his weaker left foot. Doubtful many strikers, even the very top ones would’ve scored that. 
We didn’t create anywhere near enough good, clear cut chances.