Upload your Photos - Scotland v Czech Republic - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Upload your Photos

For all those lucky enough to have tickets remember to upload some photos before,  during and after each game. I was at Europe 96 and the U20s in 2007 and like many I'm sure would like to be at the upcoming games but not to be. A few photos will be great for the board for what hopefully is the start of a new era🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

45 minutes ago, gkm_vancouver said:

For all those lucky enough to have tickets remember to upload some photos before,  during and after each game. I was at Europe 96 and the U20s in 2007 and like many I'm sure would like to be at the upcoming games but not to be. A few photos will be great for the board for what hopefully is the start of a new era🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

With the mobile tickets - my phone is going into self-isolation between leaving the house and getting to the ground.  So the pre-match photos may be a bit light 😀

I’ll be sure to take a lot of photos and post them on here.

Not usually one for phones and photo taking at games but with only 12,000 of us in and 5 million that want to be its only right. My phone will be clicking from 6am on each match day. Will Upload then I can.

4 days to go.

19 hours ago, GaryWood34 said:

I’ll be sure to take a lot of photos and post them on here.

Not usually one for phones and photo taking at games but with only 12,000 of us in and 5 million that want to be its only right. My phone will be clicking from 6am on each match day. Will Upload then I can.

4 days to go.

:ok: