Negative test needed for Wembley - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Negative test needed for Wembley

Squirrelhumper

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Leg-End said:

Is the negative test for train travel just a rule in Scotland? I’m travelling from the East of England and I don’t see any information on this from when I booked my ticket 

No idea in Scotland. I’ve jumped on a couple of trains heading to Bath over the past few months. All you need is to wear a mask. If you are drinking or eating, no mask needed. 

J

1 hour ago, GaryWood34 said:

Would it be surprise to anyone if the Scottish government demanded tests for Monday? 

I mean it’s so ridiculous and so late you’d like to think it’s impossible but nothing would surprise me with growing media pressures. 

The latest they could announce it would be today I think as it can take a couple of days for the tests to be delivered. 

I think the fact they won’t be opening food kiosks and are expecting people to sit in their seats for up to 5 hours means they probably won’t insist on folk taking a test they could just lie about anyway. 

If you are an old git like me and have had both jabs, I would go onto the nhs scotland website and request a printed copy of your record. I know it says it can take 21 days but I requested mine on tuesday at 5pm when I received the email about wembley and the letter arrive earlier today.