Negative test needed for Wembley - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Negative test needed for Wembley

Squirrelhumper

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

You do the test yourself and upload the result yourself so it’s a bit of a waste of time and money since folk could just lie. 

Ah - this cheers me up.

If you can be arsed can you let me know where to record my results so I can get a text. Have a few tests here anyway. 

5 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

Ah - this cheers me up.

If you can be arsed can you let me know where to record my results so I can get a text. Have a few tests here anyway. 

I have no idea. I just read it on the website where you order the tests. It’s a lateral flow test so you get the results straight away and don’t need to send anything away. 

5 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

Ah - this cheers me up.

https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result

I log 2 LFT's each week. Straightforward enough, once registered just scan the unique QR code on the test kit you've just used and advise of the result.

3 minutes ago, Sempre said:

I got an email from Uefa to say a test is required for the games in Rome (I have quarter final tickets), but had nothing about Wembley.

The website was only updated today so presumably they will send an email out shortly? I hope they do as not everyone comes on here or checks the UEFA website for updates. 

At moment nothing for Hampden, but just trying to work it out times.

Do you need to take 2 tests across a week, or can you take the one test within 48 hours of the game? Just working out if need to take one on (say) Monday and then a second one on the Thursday (I am flying in the afternoon, and only taking hand luggage, so most likely do the test from home in the morning and register result before heading to airport)

4 minutes ago, wanderer said:

At moment nothing for Hampden, but just trying to work it out times.

Do you need to take 2 tests across a week, or can you take the one test within 48 hours of the game? Just working out if need to take one on (say) Monday and then a second one on the Thursday (I am flying in the afternoon, and only taking hand luggage, so most likely do the test from home in the morning and register result before heading to airport)

No you just need to take one test with 48 hours before the gates open. So anytime from 5pm on Wednesday 16th.

Are people sure about this.

I thought when you registered a lateral flow test you simply got a response acknowledging that you had logged your result. As opposed to confirmation of a negative test.

Are folk sure that you’re not required to have a actual formal test. 
Otherwise you could just lie and say your test was negative when it wasn’t.

I do realise that would be a cuntable thing to do, but depends how desperate some folk are to get to the game.