Sportscene cup final classics. - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sportscene cup final classics.

Anybody else totally pissed off with this prog? Don't mind watching some classic finals but do we have to put up with the "Celebs" talking through it?

That awful Godley woman was the last straw for me, I've heard funnier wee wifeys in the pub than this so called "Comedian".

A good idea spoiled imo.

I only watched it once and this was the exact reason why. The talking heads aspect really doesn't work with this type of thing. I just wanted to watch and re-live some of the classic finals from years gone by. As you say OP - ruined.

6 hours ago, morrie21 said:

I only watched it once and this was the exact reason why. The talking heads aspect really doesn't work with this type of thing. I just wanted to watch and re-live some of the classic finals from years gone by. As you say OP - ruined.

Does ma melt it, I switch off right away, It's akin to progs that do the "Coming next" shite, or the progs that do loads of stories and keep flickin back between them , Rogue traders kinda malarkey,, Mibbee i'm just auld n crabbit,,