Tickets on sale - tomorrow - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets on sale - tomorrow

GaryWood34

Managed to get a Cat 2 €125 for Scotland-Czech so happy days, and a relatively reasonable 12-12:30 entry slot. Managed to sort the late day off with work so nice start to the week: Just need to see what options are for travel/drink.

I guess in part funded by the refund I got when UEFA cancelled my Czech, Croatia, & R16 tickets I bought 3 years ago 😭

1 hour ago, adamntg said:

I think they’ve been sold out and for whatever reason a smattering of tickets are floating around - returns it says, but who knows. 

Fair enough if tickets are being returned. I was forgetting it’s not as simple as selling your ticket on here or to a mate if you can’t make it. 

Edited by Texas Pete

1 hour ago, fudgefraegala said:

Managed to get a Cat 2 €125 for Scotland-Czech so happy days, and a relatively reasonable 12-12:30 entry slot. Managed to sort the late day off with work so nice start to the week: Just need to see what options are for travel/drink.

I guess in part funded by the refund I got when UEFA cancelled my Czech, Croatia, & R16 tickets I bought 3 years ago 😭

Where do you get the entry time from. I haven’t seen anything 

13 minutes ago, ChrisPro said:

Bit worried now. Haven’t had an email with the link to the ticket app but have my confirmation and invoice 

You can download the app without the link. 

Your tickets may not be available yet though. It doesn’t happen immediately. 

3 hours ago, ChrisPro said:

Yeah tried that earlier. It said no tickets linked to this email address

It doesn’t seem to be an automated/immediate process.

I got tickets last week. Got email confirmation invoice but it then took a couple of days before I received another email where it says ‘Your UEFA Euro 2020 Mobile Tickets are available’. As soon as that appears they will be sitting in the app. 

35 minutes ago, hoggeddie said:

Are these tickets on UEFA site for general public or for supporters club only

Thanks

Think it’s previous purchasers only. Scandalous that it’s not going to the SSC. We could sell them in minutes. Just give everyone in the SSC the link!

J

Edited by Bristolhibby