Tickets on sale - tomorrow - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets on sale - tomorrow

GaryWood34

I have tickets to all 3 matches so thought I’d share this - just received it.

So if you were unlucky by being refunded all is not lost - check your emails.

(I’d have added this to the other thread however with the short timeframe don’t want anyone missing out that’s already missed out).

Don’t know how that’s the case as the SSC sold their full allocation. Beats me.

Remaining tickets on sale

As a previous ticket buyer who had their tickets cancelled and refunded, we are giving you priority access to remaining tickets. 

When is my priority window? 

Your priority ticket window starts 4 June 2021 

Why are tickets on sale again?

A limited number of tickets have become available due to ticket returns and some stadiums have increased capacities. We can also now sell restricted view tickets in some host cities.

Remaining tickets are on sale now on a first come, first served basis.

What tickets are available?

A limited number of tickets are available for matches across multiple venues. Since the number of tickets is very limited, tickets cannot be guaranteed. Instead all tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis among ticket buyers who had tickets cancelled through the ballot.

8 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

I have tickets to all 3 matches so thought I’d share this - just received it.

So if you were unlucky by being refunded all is not lost - check your emails.

(I’d have added this to the other thread however with the short timeframe don’t want anyone missing out that’s already missed out).

Don’t know how that’s the case as the SSC sold their full allocation. Beats me.

Remaining tickets on sale

As a previous ticket buyer who had their tickets cancelled and refunded, we are giving you priority access to remaining tickets. 

When is my priority window? 

Your priority ticket window starts 4 June 2021 

Why are tickets on sale again?

A limited number of tickets have become available due to ticket returns and some stadiums have increased capacities. We can also now sell restricted view tickets in some host cities.

Remaining tickets are on sale now on a first come, first served basis.

What tickets are available?

A limited number of tickets are available for matches across multiple venues. Since the number of tickets is very limited, tickets cannot be guaranteed. Instead all tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis among ticket buyers who had tickets cancelled through the ballot.

Doesn’t necessarily mean there are any tickets available for our games although there was a rumour that the SSC turned down a further 800 tickets. 

Hopefully there will be some available for all 3 matches but if that rumour was true the SSC are a disgrace. 

5 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

Nah they’re on sale now to everyone. 

These are Priority sales (I was given a specific time and date which I removed from the above)

Cheers bud. Got the email but had just assumed it was for those venues. Il have a look tomorrow then.

3 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Yeah, I don’t have tickets but do have access to this - so I wasn’t going to share this and alert everyone else!  😄

That would have been my tactic as well haha. I don’t blame you! Every man for themselves.

25 minutes ago, niallb said:

Got 2 x Cat 2.

Amazing! That’s me got all three games now. Not danced around the house like this for a while 🥳

Congratulations!  I didn’t get offered Cat 2, and the only game other than the public sale I saw was the Czech game. 

I wonder if they only offered Croatia game to original ticket holders for that game?  When they first came out I assumed I’d get those from SSC if Scotland qualified   Pre Covid  

Not complaining, not even at paying 3x what my original tickets cost. 

20 hours ago, adamntg said:

Congratulations!  I didn’t get offered Cat 2, and the only game other than the public sale I saw was the Czech game. 

I wonder if they only offered Croatia game to original ticket holders for that game?  When they first came out I assumed I’d get those from SSC if Scotland qualified   Pre Covid  

Not complaining, not even at paying 3x what my original tickets cost. 

Yeah I’m not quite sure how it worked. I had kept my Croatia ticket from the original ballot but that game wasn’t displayed as an option - only the Czech game. 

I had lost cat 3 Czech tickets in the ballot and when i went to select these it said only 1 was available, so took the 2 x Cat 2 that it offered.

Got England through SSC 👍🏻

well done everyone who got tickets, see you there!!

2 hours ago, GaryWood34 said:

Tickets on the portal for Czech v Croatia at Hampden just now.

Lots of other games too.

Not sure if I’d fancy paying €185 or even €145 for restricted view tickets for that match. 

There's been a few more tickets just released for Czech game although think it's a priority period for those who've had tickets refunded (for any game).  

Nothing for Croatia game - I'm looking for one for the West Stand.  One that costs less than £500 that is...

1 hour ago, adamntg said:

There's been a few more tickets just released for Czech game although think it's a priority period for those who've had tickets refunded (for any game).  

Nothing for Croatia game - I'm looking for one for the West Stand.  One that costs less than £500 that is...

You’d think these games would be sold out by now. Piss up and brewery come to mind. 

40 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

You’d think these games would be sold out by now. Piss up and brewery come to mind. 

I think they’ve been sold out and for whatever reason a smattering of tickets are floating around - returns it says, but who knows.