Entry Time Slot - Page 8 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Entry Time Slot

podgers1903

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Duncan Blackheart said:

No - just inept at technology! Regards to Bulk and Skeleton! 

😂😂😂 Your entry slot is immediately under the venue. You need to tap each ticket to see the full information. 

We don’t talk anymore. I don’t like talking about it. 

2 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Aye bring pieces, but in an A4 size bag 🙄   Doesn't specify thickness, but a small chicken might fit.

I think the food you can bring in is separate from your A4 sized bag. You need to put any food in a clear plastic bag that will be provided apparently. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, runningtings said:

For our 2 games not one person has bothered to look at entry times honestly.

Agree, we were about 30-45 mins past our entry time and no one batted an eyelid. There was no queue whatsoever. We were in the ground about an hour before kick off which was plenty of time and passed pretty quickly.
Would not recommend turning up with 20 mins before the start right enough as everyone may have the same idea. 

We have a 5.30pm to 6pm timeslot for the Croatia game but it should like if we get there around about 6ish, we should be OK. 

Did folk at the Czech game have to produce ID? Drivers licence OK? I don't really want to have to take my passport.

30 minutes ago, Dougie O said:

We have a 5.30pm to 6pm timeslot for the Croatia game but it should like if we get there around about 6ish, we should be OK. 

Did folk at the Czech game have to produce ID? Drivers licence OK? I don't really want to have to take my passport.

I wasn’t asked for ID at either of our first 2 games but I took by licence. I’ll be taking it again on Tuesday just in case but I doubt they’ll ask for it. 

8 hours ago, IslingtonTA said:

Don't suppose anyone has any experience with how it worked out for entry times at the Czech game?   I've got a ticket for Croatia - but it's got a 5 to 5.30 entry time, and I don't fancy sitting on my own for 2.5hrs before the game.   

We were supposed to be in between 2.30-3 and entered about half 3. It was still too early. Raging I got my 4 capri sun's taken off me