Ticket wanted - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket wanted

DING

Realise that it’s a long shot but if anyone has purchased an England ticket and can no longer attend then please let me know as I’d be interested in buying it.

I’ve emailed uefa who confirmed ticket transfers can occur once tickets are available in the ticket app, so should be a simple enough process - video on the site showing how.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, DING said:

Yip or someone passing on log in details if they are unable to attend the match... hope is eternal and all that lol 

How would you get round the fact you need ID to get in to the stadium? Hope they also give you their passport and wear a disguise? 

8 hours ago, Muirheid Inn said:

They always state ID is required. I've been to a few world cups and Euros over the years and never once been asked for ID. It's a lot of pish.

They probably won’t ask everyone but there could be spot checks. This isn’t a normal tournament so they might ask everyone. In fact they probably will so they can be sure that everyone’s Covid test result actually belongs to them. 

I certainly won’t be taking the risk of not bringing ID. 

Thought I'd also give it one last try on here before I take the plunge and line the pocket of some dodgy ticket tout, and risk being seriously scammed!

I'm looking for a UEFA ballot ticket for the England v Scotland match, and will pay £750.  The ticket has to be a non-named one (i.e.not a Scotland Supporters Club assigned one).

I know it's highly unlikely, but if anyone does know of a spare - then you'd make an old man very happy by firing me a pm

On 6/8/2021 at 2:51 AM, Muirheid Inn said:

They always state ID is required. I've been to a few world cups and Euros over the years and never once been asked for ID. It's a lot of pish.

All entrants to Hampden will need ID!