The news thread - Page 259 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Interesting read. I don’t do conspiracy theories but it seems (from the evidence) a case of nobody else could have done it, not sure that makes her guilty tho

Edited by dan cake

10 hours ago, dan cake said:

Interesting read. I don’t do conspiracy theories but it seems (from the evidence) a case of nobody else could have done it, not sure that makes her guilty tho

I dont do conspiracy theories either,  but I am not sure this is actually a conspiracy theory. Yes, its possible some are pointing a finger at the hospital by way of negligence/ cover up, but I think the main concern is that there is not enough evidence to convict her of these horrendous crimes.
Much of the evidence is being questioned by very experienced medical experts. The media have not been able to report this due to the recent trial where she was found guilty of killing another 2 babies. Now that this is over they can report more.

On the subject of her being the only one who could have done it, this is one of the  concerns. No one witnessed anything at all and the finger is pointed at her as she was the only consistent person on duty when each of the babies died. But another 6 babies died during the same period when LL was not on duty and these deaths have been omitted from this ‘ duty chart’ ‘. Apparently it’s because she was not suspected of being involved in the death of these babies.

I don’t know why she was not suspected of being involved with these deaths. Perhaps the babies were gravely ill and their condition was critical. 
The Telegraph also printed a piece yesterday about this. I don’t have access to the Telegraph but this article quotes part of it and there is concern that the condition of the babies who Letby was found guilty of killing were. far more serious than the prosecution made out. 

https://www.thejusticegap.com/concerns-raised-over-safety-of-letby-conviction/

People have been reluctant to raise concerns out of respect for the parents due to the nature of the crime, which is totally understandable ,  it does not seem right even suggesting something is wrong. But Letby is someone’s child too and if there are  inconsistencies in her trial it should be highlighted. Its not a bunch of internet conspiracy theorists its medical experts and statisticians. 

No one is saying she is innocent they are saying the evidence is not conclusive, and possibly skewed. 

36 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Horrendous story, poor guy 😕

What the hell possesses someone to do something like that?

Without knowing anything about it my guess would be jilted boyfriend who reads a lot of Andrew Tate

17 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Without knowing anything about it my guess would be jilted boyfriend who reads a lot of Andrew Tate

Just announced as being this.

Cases like this kinda make you question certain things, this evil bastard deserved everything going.

5 hours ago, kumnio said:

Just announced as being this.

Cases like this kinda make you question certain things, this evil bastard deserved everything going.

Think it was only a short service but ex army. Seems to happen a lot, maybe they're needing some sort of support when they leave or maybe a lot of them are just evil bastards. His brother is serving a life sentence because someone damaged his car and he brutally killed him.