The news thread - Page 122 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 1/23/2023 at 12:11 AM, Kirk said:

Both my parents were teachers and retired a few years early (about 5 years ago now) due to how different things were and restricted they were compared to when they started eg don't shout at kids, talk to them nicely when giving into trouble etc. Nonsense that doesn't work, sometimes you need to give a kid a shouting at.

 

My dad was PE and teaching at Holyrood his last few years, he was getting squared up by kids, some of them 16/17/18 and bigger than him. Lots of issues with the Roma kids touching up girls etc and behaving like thugs in general. Kids carrying knives, there was one bad stabbing in his last year. 

He had taught in easterhouse for 20+ years and dealt with all sorts of nutters over the year, but never knives etc and you could use your authority and for the most part be respected by the kids. He said it was just so so different now and if you shouted at kids they would report you and stuff.

 

Both parents were fortunate enough to be able to retire early and get away from it. And that was 2 folk who absolutely loved being teachers.

Holyrood is Scotland's largest secondary school isn't it ?, has fair churned out is fair share of pop stars & football players, on the subject of the Roma, they have overran Govanhill (which was a great place to grow up in the 1970's btw) and they are also the well organised beggers that blight Glasgow city centre.

Me and the wife sat in a pub in merchant city and saw four being dropped off in a car (with the usual blanket & cup) and the ones who had been begging previously jumped into the same car.

I always chuck a few pound coins into the poor souls that are genuinely down in their luck and tell the to get something to eat, but i'd never even give a penny to that Roma lot, because their at it !!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

That guy getting sent into a female prison for rape is fucking nuts.

Under no circumstances is that right.

Being held in isolation and will in no way mix with the prison population

When he returns to court he will get a lengthy prison sentence and at that time the Prison Service will decide what to do.

The same thing would have happened in England

The reality is far different from the headline news being spouted by Unionists and Alba

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Being held in isolation and will in no way mix with the prison population

When he returns to court he will get a lengthy prison sentence and at that time the Prison Service will decide what to do.

The same thing would have happened in England

The reality is far different from the headline news being spouted by Unionists and Alba

I never said it couldn't happen elsewhere.  World's absolutely fucked when this can actually happen. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I never said it couldn't happen elsewhere.  World's absolutely fucked when this can actually happen. 

Yes that is true especially with this case

I guess the problem with saying "Fuck that you arsehole" to the Rapist and treating him like Jimmy Boyle would result in all sorts of legal suits etc

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, glasgow jock said:

Holyrood is Scotland's largest secondary school isn't it ?, has fair churned out is fair share of pop stars & football players, on the subject of the Roma, they have overran Govanhill (which was a great place to grow up in the 1970's btw) and they are also the well organised beggers that blight Glasgow city centre.

Me and the wife sat in a pub in merchant city and saw four being dropped off in a car (with the usual blanket & cup) and the ones who had been begging previously jumped into the same car.

I always chuck a few pound coins into the poor souls that are genuinely down in their luck and tell the to get something to eat, but i'd never even give a penny to that Roma lot, because their at it !!!!

Yes i believe it is. Aye Alan Brazil is never short of mentioning them haha. I wasnt trying to slate the Romas as a whole as there are plenty of nice folk too but yes there is an issue with them at times. There are plenty of scottish folk that have never worked a day in their life too.

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

That guy getting sent into a female prison for rape is fucking nuts.

Under no circumstances is that right.

correct

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

Yes that is true especially with this case

I guess the problem with saying "Fuck that you arsehole" to the Rapist and treating him like Jimmy Boyle would result in all sorts of legal suits etc

 

Which in itself is a joke.

If you rape a woman as a man then I'm sorry but sue all you want   Even in solitary they should be nowhere near a female prison. Guys at it. 

IMG-20230125-WA0037.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Which in itself is a joke.

If you rape a woman as a man then I'm sorry but sue all you want   Even in solitary they should be nowhere near a female prison. Guys at it. 

IMG-20230125-WA0037.jpg

Obviously nae been for the nip & tuck op yet going by that photo, absolute chancer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/25/2023 at 6:05 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

That guy getting sent into a female prison for rape is fucking nuts.

Under no circumstances is that right.

Squirrel, nuts 

I get it . Must hurt

or it is rather irresponsible of the authorities to let the convicted violent deviant sexual predator be in a position to be able to fuck nutty women. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This trans * issue has increasingly intrigued me this century. 
First considered it as a subject the UK could and then were using for decisive , deviant reasons as UK has always .
trans* - commonly used term with the vaguest of definition . 

Transvestite and transsexual were the dressers and converters that I first heard termed . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...