The news thread - Page 54 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Talk about 'hedging your bets'. 😀

(Reading again, credit to wings who clearly foresaw this problem when he penned his article.

"One of those she was abasing herself to that day was the repulsive and now mercifully deceased drug dealer and abusive racist misogynist Leeze Lawrence (above, left), but he was only the tip of a filthy iceberg." )

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Poor souness getting it tight from some women about his comments about it bring a man’s game.  What particularly amused me was the ex footballer woman, I forget her name, who said “particularly after the summer of football we just watched”, as if Souness should be bothered that England’s women won something lol.

20 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Wow 🤣

Hold on a minute Vlad, we can't fight right now because we are not diverse enough 

Edited by vanderark14

That is one disturbing video of Anne Heche being wheeled out in a body bag only for here to rip it open and sit up as she is being loaded into the back of ambulance. It looks like it is fireman and not paramedics as well. Really fucking strange...

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Wow 🤣

Hold on a minute Vlad, we can't fight right now because we are not diverse enough 

It is not just the military, I was just reading about some whistleblower in the aviation industry saying they are doing the exact same thing in commercial airlines which is apparently coming at significant cost to passenger safety. It is not just trolly dollies they are doing this across the board, pilots, air traffic controllers, you name it. People are going to die because of this woke crap, probably already are.

2 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Poor souness getting it tight from some women about his comments about it bring a man’s game.  What particularly amused me was the ex footballer woman, I forget her name, who said “particularly after the summer of football we just watched”, as if Souness should be bothered that England’s women won something lol.

Souness makes “controversial” comment as he just happens to be embarking on a new gig with Talkshite, coincidence?

14 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Souness makes “controversial” comment as he just happens to be embarking on a new gig with Talkshite, coincidence?

Yeah, it was coincidence.  Souness doesn’t give fvck, quite rightly. Speaks his own mind.

3 hours ago, Malcolm said:

No sorry I lost all sympathy for him when he was cheering on Ukraine against Scotland.

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

Does not look brain dead to me and why would you put a living person in a sealed body bag like that... very very odd.

That is mental

I was searching in vain for an explanation or some big staged reveal but nothing

The only thing of any credence was that it is a burn sheet and not a body bag - but still

It has went viral so hopefully the MSM will pick up on it

I cant quite understand why the energy problem is not headline news every day just now.  It’s about to lead to a collapse in society as we know it.

bad enough home owners facing four fold increase over last two years.  Small businesses are looking at 6-8 times.  Reading a story of a charity that feeds people.  Energy bill gone from 8k a year to 50k a year.  It’s curtains for them.

multply this all over the country and we will be seeing lawlessness and looting.

It is amusing seeing people write-off capitalism and / or recommend we build oodles of nuclear power stations and start fracking the shit out of our small island as the solution to the 'crisis'....

Yeah we could do all that or we could just simply reverse these idiotic sanctions on Russia which is the reason our energy and fuels costs have gone through the roof and now on to the moon....

But of course that would mean admitting they made a mistake so fuck that let people starve or freeze instead and wreck our economies and international competitiveness at the same time... This is completely nuts and I am starting to think it not just insane negligence. 

You wanted this Malcom (sanctions and more) and now you are going on about lawlessness and looting and the collapse of civilisation near enough in how many weeks after? No recognition of the connection between the two events. 😀 

Capitalism should be written off when it comes to public services

Services the public need for a better life and when successful capitalism benefits

Energy, Rail, Water (in England), Telecommunications et al were all privatised with the promise that they would bring down prices and boost investment

The NHS is next albeit in England it has already started

Edited by Ally Bongo

11 hours ago, thplinth said:

ffs, what a embarrassing mess we have become.  Woke nonsense ruining our country.

17 hours ago, thplinth said:

Does not look brain dead to me and why would you put a living person in a sealed body bag like that... very very odd.

After investigating she was semi conscious when she was put on the stretcher but was badly burned and had inhaled a lot of smoke. In effect she was already dying.

The white sheet covering her is used for burn victims and is doused with liquid/salve and it would have been a reflexive response to the pain in her legs

Her lungs would have been swelling and deteriorating from the smoke damage and reaching the point where they could no longer oxygenate and her brain would start to die

Seemingly she was still conscious in the ambulance where i presume they would have given her oxygen but by that point the brain was already damaged

18 hours ago, Malcolm said:

I cant quite understand why the energy problem is not headline news every day just now.  It’s about to lead to a collapse in society as we know it.

bad enough home owners facing four fold increase over last two years.  Small businesses are looking at 6-8 times.  Reading a story of a charity that feeds people.  Energy bill gone from 8k a year to 50k a year.  It’s curtains for them.

multply this all over the country and we will be seeing lawlessness and looting.

The final piece of the perfect storm is going fall place at end of the year. This guy sums up business at present (nice to see BBC reporting recognition of Brexit).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-62574997

I know it's twatter so usual caveats apply until confirmation

However if true this is bad

Some accident in Blackhill with reports of children being run down

12 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I know it's twatter so usual caveats apply until confirmation

However if true this is bad

Some accident in Blackhill with reports of children being run down

Does that come with subtitles?