The news thread - Page 45 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I know of people who have been advised not to call an ambulance by their doctor as it will mean huge waiting times. They told them they should not be advising it but to take the person to A&E in their own car and that way they will get treated far quicker. This is literally third world country shit.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pelosi has touched down in Taiwan, now the cowardly fucker Xi Jinping and his pathetic crime family will need to decide what to do. Will China act like the big man that they think they are, or will the wee petals shiver again.

It’s all falling apart….  Energy bills almost doubling again in a few months.  We will be almost quadruple what we were 18 months ago.

wont be long now.  When energy companies profits rocket, human nature will kick in and I am sure we will see civil unrest, possibly targeted at energy companies.  Wouldn’t surprise me if suicide rates go up and we see Michael Douglas “falling down” instances at the futility of their lives.  I see that there is already a coordinated response to stop payment from 1st October by dontpayUK.

The government must act now.  Larger rebates, scrapping green levy (nobody cares if the planet burns up in a few thousand years if we have a miserable existence).  

We must generate our own energy.

How is Russia doing Malcom?

Last time I saw a bill (not that long ago) my most recent quarterly gas bill was about the same as my old annual gas bill. And it is going to go higher...

All this could end overnight. It is all completely contrived.

Tell you what though... full tank of petrol every few days plus the heating bills... wow.

scotlad hits the nail on the head really.

I think the independence push needs to be more organised and pull together. Also it needs to tackle the matter from a more pertinent and detailed angle.

I have said in the past that perhaps the whole campaign should be led by a figurehead or at least someone outwith the SNP. The SNP will always have a role to play politically and can be the engine room providing mandates etc and pushing independence in the background. Get someone in who is business-motivated or financial expert who can paint independence in a different way pointing out the stuff that scotlad has above all else. It is something we lack at the moment in a long and concentrated way. We may get the odd SNP figure making the random point but then they drop it and revert back to just calling for a referendum. Get someone in to push from angles that people will sit up and take notice in and it will also bring onboard more who point blank refuse to vote for independence because of their dislike of the SNP. Do not leave it until campaigning starts to roll out figureheads and those people should be leading the way with the SNP taking a backseat.

13 hours ago, thplinth said:

How is Russia doing Malcom?

Last time I saw a bill (not that long ago) my most recent quarterly gas bill was about the same as my old annual gas bill. And it is going to go higher...

All this could end overnight. It is all completely contrived.

Tell you what though... full tank of petrol every few days plus the heating bills... wow.

yeah it’s looking like it’s going to quadruple overall.  Scottish power are kindly offering to fix me on a five figure annual bill.  

im genuinely considering reopening the fireplaces in my house, getting one of these stihl chainsaws and getting on with it myself.

Russia I am sure are doing fine as there is plenty of global demand for their export.  It’s incumbent on our government to ensure safety of energy supply for which they have failed.

4 hours ago, Malcolm said:

It’s incumbent on our government to ensure safety of energy supply for which they have failed.

Energy is reserved to Westminster

Scotland produces enough energy for Scotland but we know where it goes

Well someone clearly has cocks in their thoughts. Would not have been my first guess. Seriously you think the PM of NZ is a tranny... wow. I was thinking it was some sort of bizarre underpant malfunction. A blown or collapsed gusset was my thinking.  

I was hoping Tdyer might have had some theory on what was going on being the boards last female poster.

Maybe she just shat herself. 

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

Assuming this is not doctored footage... what the hell is that? 

22 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Well someone clearly has cocks in their thoughts. Would not have been my first guess. Seriously you think the PM of NZ is a tranny... wow. I was thinking it was some sort of bizarre underpant malfunction. A blown or collapsed gusset was my thinking.  

I was hoping Tdyer might have had some theory on what was going on being the boards last female poster.

Maybe she just shat herself. 

😂 that is definitely doctored . Most women would avoid a clingy dress like that if they had simply scoffed a large helping of sticky toffee pudding, never mind trying to disguise a sausage supper. 

58 minutes ago, thplinth said:

The video is literally titled "Jacinda Arden Penis"

Someone has said it is a coin purse but i have no idea

I suppose that means a kind of women's sporran

3 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Energy is reserved to Westminster

Scotland produces enough energy for Scotland but we know where it goes

im agreeing with you.  In this case this is a criticism of the Uk government.

I think the snp are a bunch of muppets, but the Tory’s and labour have made many blunders in power.  Dishing out too much money during covid, locking down too harshly, privatisation of energy.  We will pay for these mistakes.

im not averse to privatisation of supply of energy, however we have failed on generation by remov8ng storage and not investing in nuclear.

my views are generally on the right of the Tory’s.

47 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

im agreeing with you.  In this case this is a criticism of the Uk government.

I think the snp are a bunch of muppets, but the Tory’s and labour have made many blunders in power.  Dishing out too much money during covid, locking down too harshly, privatisation of energy.  We will pay for these mistakes.

im not averse to privatisation of supply of energy, however we have failed on generation by remov8ng storage and not investing in nuclear.

my views are generally on the right of the Tory’s.

The errors you speak are Tory errors only so if I were you would not align so closely to a party of rogues and crooks.

9 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

The errors you speak are Tory errors only so if I were you would not align so closely to a party of rogues and crooks.

as I have said before on this forum I am politically homeless, but somewhat to the right of the political spectrum.  Sadly it’s a case of the least bad party that will get my vote. Yes, I listed the Tory errors but the snp are worse, and entirely incompetent, self Id,  Ferguson shipyard which should have been allowed to fold, far too strict lockdown.

no way i will be voting snp until a) they recognise that trans women are not biological women and b) they tell the green party to fuvk off.

1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

as I have said before on this forum I am politically homeless, but somewhat to the right of the political spectrum.  Sadly it’s a case of the least bad party that will get my vote. Yes, I listed the Tory errors but the snp are worse, and entirely incompetent, self Id,  Ferguson shipyard which should have been allowed to fold, far too strict lockdown.

no way i will be voting snp until a) they recognise that trans women are not biological women and b) they tell the green party to fuvk off.

Can you explain how the SNP are worse than the Tories please?

I will raise you with the mammoth Tory fuck-ups such as:-

Thatcher years bringing in Poll Tax to Scotland first as Guinea pigs which caused massed riots on a scale not seen anytime, anywhere under SNP rule. She closed down mines, steelworks and shipyards across Scotland.

Later Tory governments in the 90s brought about privatisation which quite obviously has been a disaster that is a system to line businesses pockets making fat cat shareholders whilst the working class get hit in the pocket.

We cannot forget how Jimmy Savile cosied up to the Tories often running campaigns for them and often photographed with Thatcher, Heath etc etc.

The sleaze and corruption goes way beyond and above anything the SNP has done such as cash for questions scandal, the expenses scandal, PartyGate, the proroguing of Parliament and Cameron's dodgy back-hander dealings.

The pure BS and lies they pedalled during 2014 IndyRef.

The total disaster that is Brexit that was pushed for unashamedly by Bojo the Clown.

16 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

The video is literally titled "Jacinda Arden Penis"

Someone has said it is a coin purse but i have no idea

I suppose that means a kind of women's sporran

I have never heard of a purse worn under a dress or sitting in that position  ? A purse or small bag would normally hang cross body which would mean the bulge is slightly to the side. Or does she have a pocket in her knickers for the purse ? Or the purse is tied round the waist and dangling at the front  ? This is a fascinating fashion I have yet to discover 😁

4 hours ago, Malcolm said:

I am genuinely surprised you have lived in Scotland for so long as there really has never been a party even close to your political leanings, cant be easy to make a choice.
I know there is a lot more to life though than who runs the country at any given time,  and its for that reason I think most people who threaten to leave Scotland if we get independence will do absolutely heehaw. 
I have said it a million times, independence   is likely to bring a far better balance of political representation than we have now, but to get there you need to stick with a party that will deliver it in the first place. 

2 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Can you explain how the SNP are worse than the Tories please?

I will raise you with the mammoth Tory fuck-ups such as:-

Thatcher years bringing in Poll Tax to Scotland first as Guinea pigs which caused massed riots on a scale not seen anytime, anywhere under SNP rule. She closed down mines, steelworks and shipyards across Scotland.

Later Tory governments in the 90s brought about privatisation which quite obviously has been a disaster that is a system to line businesses pockets making fat cat shareholders whilst the working class get hit in the pocket.

We cannot forget how Jimmy Savile cosied up to the Tories often running campaigns for them and often photographed with Thatcher, Heath etc etc.

The sleaze and corruption goes way beyond and above anything the SNP has done such as cash for questions scandal, the expenses scandal, PartyGate, the proroguing of Parliament and Cameron's dodgy back-hander dealings.

The pure BS and lies they pedalled during 2014 IndyRef.

The total disaster that is Brexit that was pushed for unashamedly by Bojo the Clown.

thatcher sorted out the mess the country was in during the 70s and brought unprecedented prosperity to the Uk as a whole.  I appreciate that this wealth was disproportionately enjoyed by London and the surrounding areas.

I didn’t agree with brexit, we need to maximise every opportunity to make money.