The news thread - Page 27 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 hours ago, phart said:

I don't know if they're all exactly the same person but OLAS was the guy who slept on the window ledge.

However they're more famous to me for that Parklife(the poster) meme when he got unfairly banned for a time. Which happened to Parkie a lot, he was always getting weird bans or warnings.

I hope everyone mentioned is doing well!

Parklife had a great talent for getting under people's (myself included at times!) skin by not really actually doing anything!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Parklife had a great talent for getting under people's (myself included at times!) skin by not really actually doing anything!

Parklife can be found on afc chat doing exactly the same. Usually round rings round right wing morons.

A few "onion" bears arrested on arrival after abusing flight attendents

Celtic Bar in Benalmedena visited last night and had it's flags burned on the street 

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

A few "onion" bears arrested on arrival after abusing flight attendents

Celtic Bar in Benalmedena visited last night and had it's flags burned on the street 

The "Onion" Bears thing is definitely fake.  The pictures used are the same ones from when Man U fans got arrested a couple of years back.  As well as the inevitable trouble that would follow it's a guarantee that there will be plenty of people making up shit and posting on Twitter etc over the coming days.

14 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

The "Onion" Bears thing is definitely fake.  The pictures used are the same ones from when Man U fans got arrested a couple of years back.  As well as the inevitable trouble that would follow it's a guarantee that there will be plenty of people making up shit and posting on Twitter etc over the coming days.

Agree with this. Many fans will be desperate for the trouble to happen. I don't see the need to make it up because its going to happen anyway 

20 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Agree with this. Many fans will be desperate for the trouble to happen. I don't see the need to make it up because its going to happen anyway 

I can think of a couple on this board that fall in to that bracket. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

If any of them are stupid enough to go over there and cause trouble (and unfortunately there will almost certainly be someone who is) then hell fucking mend them, because the Spanish polis do not fuck about!

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

You, for one. 

Why? Because I speak the truth? Because the wee sheep brigade think they run the board, and they get their knickers in a twist when a someone dissnae agree wae them? I wullnae change. No fir you, dandydumb, Duhplinth, slanderark, or any other wanker that dissnae like what I write... All the best now fella..🙂🖕🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

These post box topper things are appearing in London and around where I live 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

FB_IMG_1652803123131.jpg

That is hideous . The crown looks like one if those knitted toilet roll holders from the 70’s. It will be worse when the birds in the tree shit all over it. 

I saw UJ napkins in the Card Factory today. 
I was thinking ‘wft this is taking the European Final a bit far’. I completely forgot about the jubilee. Its not much of a thing up here that I can see. 

1 hour ago, aaid said:

Another Tory MP arrested for rape,

Never mind that. What about the Mrs Rooney Mrs Vardy bitchfest ?

Personally I think everyone who falls out on social media should start court proceedings. 

Lawyers would make a killing on here 

2 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Personally I think everyone who falls out on social media should start court proceedings. 

Fuck off you prick. 😉

Im not worth suing TBF 😂😂

You'd feel sorry for the judge who deliberated over the cases on here though, poor guy would have nightmares over it.

3 hours ago, Och Aye said:

It's  pathetic isn't it ?

High courts getting tied up for maybe 2 weeks over two by privileged people with a falling out and trivial situation.

Also makes headline news while so much bigger stuff is happening in the world.

Sad. First world problems.

9 hours ago, fringo said:

It's  pathetic isn't it ?

High courts getting tied up for maybe 2 weeks over two by privileged people with a falling out and trivial situation.

Also makes headline news while so much bigger stuff is happening in the world.

Sad. First world problems.

Absolutely, the coverage it's getting is unbelievable.