Faro game/Murcia training camp - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Faro game/Murcia training camp

Frugal

I live in Spain and (for obvious reasons) wont make it back this summer. Was considering trying my luck for the Netherlands game as no problem in me getting there but probably wont be fans allowed eh? Also live not too far from Murcia and could head along to see the squad during their preparations. Not something I´d usually do but would be nice to lend my support in some way. Any ideas if this might be possible or will it be totally closed, anyone done so before, would covid regulations make it difficult? Could always get the binos out and do my Bielsa... :D

Holland game in Faro is behind closed doors.

Believe the team are based at La Finca [near Algorfa], in Alicante province. As this is mainly a golf complex, expect training will be done at San Pedro Pinatar Arena. [Murcia province]

Should be possible to get in,anyone asks ,just tell them you are going to the cafe [on the left as you enter]

good luck.

wee update,team based at La Finca and also training there.

training pitch opposite golf course entrance and a couple of hundred yards up the road.

you can watch thru mesh fencing and the players were up for a few pics after session,but social distancing must be maintained.