Pub Bookings London - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pub Bookings London

rcf_1412

Really struggling to find any pubs not fully booked to watch the game in london... with trafalgar square a no go now it seems impossible to get a pub booked for 5 people...

anyone booked anywhere recently that seems decent and still taking bookings? 

might just have to try walk-ins on the day but not great when travelling down, not knowing if you’ll actually see the game!

Maple Leaf in Covent Garden is supposed to be where a lot of Scotland fans are watching it for the Czech game. It would be a good option and is taking bookings. 

Living in London, I have watched Scotland with a good atmosphere in the Albion a few times (2-3 New Bridge St, London EC4V 6AA)

On 6/4/2021 at 10:24 PM, Longridgewul said:

Got the green man Fitzrovia’s booked and paid the deposit and no longer can go, if anyone is looking for somewhere just want the deposit back, was 50 pound thanks

How many people? I need for 3?

14 hours ago, val said:

just a thought. I don't drink myself but for "packed lunches" for the stadiums why do people not take a few oranges and inject them with vodka so you will have vodka and fresh orange 

This may well be the greatest scientific discovery since Alexander Fleming sneezed on a petrie dish. 

On 6/15/2021 at 4:20 PM, val said:

just a thought. I don't drink myself but for "packed lunches" for the stadiums why do people not take a few oranges and inject them with vodka so you will have vodka and fresh orange 

I posed this very consideration last week to my other who is a scientist type. Apparently, since the fluid in oranges is contained within the tiny segments then I was reliably informed that this master plan would not work. Theres nowhere for the additional fluid (vodka) to remain contained. 

Vodka jelly - on the other hand! ;) 

Ps. The bars and food stalls are open at Wembley. 

Edited by AlfieMoon