Big Ramy parking it...... - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Big Ramy parking it......

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Yes.  Hatred is hatred in all it's forms.  Or is it just one side that are sectarian?

Would you accept that the Ku Klux Klan is a racist organisation and that its members and supporters are racist? If so, is it ok to hate the Klan? Especially, maybe, if you yourself are black? Does that then make you guilty of sectarianism because you hate Klansmen?

1 minute ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Would you accept that the Ku Klux Klan is a racist organisation and that its members and supporters are racist? If so, is it ok to hate the Klan? Especially, maybe, if you yourself are black? Does that then make you guilty of sectarianism because you hate Klansmen?

Rangers Football Club are not a racist organisation. They are hated on here I know.  I know nothing about the Ku Klux Klan.  And you are now comparing them to Rangers lol.  Are you mental?

1 minute ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

You ll find the Klan probably has more integrity

1 minute ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

You ll find the Klan probably has more integrity

Well if that your beliefs my friend then that is your beliefs.  Never actually conversed with a Klan supporter before.  How's it hangin?

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers Football Club are not a racist organisation. They are hated on here I know.  I know nothing about the Ku Klux Klan.  And you are now comparing them to Rangers lol.  Are you mental?

You're the one bringing Rangers into it. I just asked you a couple of questions to explore your understanding of what sectarianism is. You'd given me the impression that you don't have a fucking clue so I just wanted to clarify.

Just now, killiefaetheferry said:

You're the one bringing Rangers into it. I just asked you a couple of questions to explore your understanding of what sectarianism is. You'd given me the impression that you don't have a fucking clue so I just wanted to clarify.

Sectarianism works both ways.  Sick of saying that.  You brought up the Klan not me.  You mentioned them on a post I put up about sectarianism working both ways and mentioned Rangers.  Not me.  I know exactly what sectarianism is.  But every country is afflicted by it, not just Scotland.  Or Rangers.  No wonder we didn't get Independence when we can't agree as Scotland fans.  Pathetic.  Fucking Ku Klux Klan.  Jeez,  I give up.

2 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Well, that took a turn.

(Huns aren't a race.)

We know.

Wrong.

I'll name something I hate... then you name something you hate... then I'll name something I hate...

See how far we get. Cool?

OK, I'll go first...

I hate 'cheating'.

Now you...

Stop quoting the jaikie wreck! Just stop! Three times. Jeez.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Whataboutery is whataboutery Scotty.  But hey ho, I am a bit bored watching netflix and looking forward to the CL final tonight.  Is this ok for you?

Cheating The Taxman - AFC and Scottish Football - AFC Chat - Aberdeen Football Forum (afc-chat.co.uk)

That was posted by the RH of AFC Chat and is currently suspended.

By his own admission the Dons aren't his team.

He just like to stir things up... like you do.

Some clubs list the paid attendance and some clubs list the bums in the seats attendance.

I feel that clubs should list both.

If the previous regime cut corners then they should be pulled up for it.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You brought up the Klan not me. 

"A HIGH profile Scottish loyalist who took part in Twelfth marches in Belfast in the 1930s, went on to start a branch of the Ku Klux Klan in Glasgow.

Billy Fullerton led a notorious gang, the Brigtown Boys, whose signature tune was `The Billy Boys'', an infamous sectarian song which was associated with the Orange Order and Rangers Football Club.

The song, which includes the line: `We're up to our knees in Fenian blood', was banned from football grounds by the Scottish government in 2011.

Born in the Bridgeton area of Glasgow, Fullerton formed the Brigton Billy Boys, an anti-Catholic gang from Bridgeton Cross, in 1924. At its height, the gang had 800 members.

According to reports, Fullerton led the Bridgeton Purple and Crown Flute Band which marched during the Twelfth in Belfast in the 1930s.

When the Billy Boys went into decline in the late 1930s, Billy Fullerton joined Oswald Mosley's British Union of Fascists and went on to start a Glasgow branch of the Ku Klux Klan."

It's the one thing that the trolls will get me with every time. The vast majority of the Rangers support are bigoted scum, enabled by their bigoted disgrace of an organisation and emboldened by the false equivalence of positioning 'hun' as a bigoted term. I'll stand by my Klan analogy. I've been abused by 'Huns' based on being a Roman Catholic. Fuck all to do with Celtic as I've been clearly Killie (strips, scarves, sweatbands etc 😂) all my life. So yes, I hate Rangers and I'm wary of anyone who supports them. I'm met some nice ones, but still having conversations about how they can stick with it. I accept it's difficult to ditch your team, regardless of the baggage. But if a black person can hate the Klan, I can hate Rangers without arseholes claiming that hating Rangers is sectarianism. They've earned the hatred of every decent person in Scotland and beyond.

Edited by killiefaetheferry

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

It's the one thing that the trolls will get me with every time. The vast majority of the Rangers support are bigoted scum, enabled by their bigoted disgrace of an organisation and emboldened by the false equivalence of positioning 'hun' as a bigoted term. I'll stand by my Klan analogy. I've been abused by 'Huns' based on being a Roman Catholic. Fuck all to do with Celtic as I've been clearly Killie (strips, scarves, sweatbands etc 😂) all my life. So yes, I hate Rangers and I'm wary of anyone who supports them. I'm met some nice ones, but still having conversations about how they can stick with it. I accept it's difficult to ditch your team, regardless of the baggage. But if a black person can hate the Klan, I can hate Rangers without arseholes claiming that hating Rangers is sectarianism. They've earned the hatred of every decent person in Scotland and beyond.

Amen.

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Spot on, post of the year.

As a neutral, I dislike Celtic, but despise Rangers, mainly for the reasons that you’ve listed above. I’d say most Dees and Arabs that I know are very similar in outlook on this. 

2 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Apologies, I gave up after “sweatbands”, couldn’t take it serious anymore 😂😂

Football is a passionate sport and I get why Rangers are disliked, I really do.  Not stupid 🤪.  But bringing the Ku Klux Klan in to it is pure mad mental.  Scotty going to the bother of looking up Billy Fullerton from the 1930's.  What the hell has that got to do with Rangers.  Pure mental analogies yesterday.  But hey ho.  Must be me trolling again for sticking up for my team.  Do forgive me for that.  Stand on.