Big Ramy parking it...... - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Big Ramy parking it......

1 minute ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Really? 😂🤦🏻

Awe naw.  No the day again!!  This is the Lords day.  Peace be with you and all that!!  But one of my girlfriends has just left the house so got a bit of time for serious debate.  Killie, I am not denying religious bigotry in the Rangers support.  But RFC as a club have been trying for 30 years (Souness) to stamp it out.  But that is an impossible task.  All I was saying is that it is not just on the one side.  

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Awe naw.  No the day again!!  This is the Lords day.  Peace be with you and all that!!  But one of my girlfriends has just left the house so got a bit of time for serious debate.  Killie, I am not denying religious bigotry in the Rangers support.  But RFC as a club have been trying for 30 years (Souness) to stamp it out.  But that is an impossible task.  All I was saying is that it is not just on the one side.  

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aye sure they did

35 minutes ago, Redz said:

Quote from 14 hours ago: 'Jeez, I give up'

Another lie and sadly still here

Aye, lets get rid of all the huns on here.  That would suit you kid.  Just make this a Dons/Celtic board.  No other Rangers men to stick up for their club.  Suit your agenda?  Or am I lying?  Stand on.

39 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye, lets get rid of all the huns on here.  That would suit you kid.  Just make this a Dons/Celtic board.  No other Rangers men to stick up for their club.  Suit your agenda?  Or am I lying?  Stand on.

Yes you are lying 

1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

:rollsmile:

Thanks for agreeing Scotty.  You were obviously at the wind up.  But had a good shot at it!!  I might bring up other things from 1916 etc and go on about it. But I won't.  A long time ago and the two clubs have grown up since then.  Jst about to have dinner with a girl.  Who is a Celtic supporter btw.  Doesn't bother me one bit.  Keep the hate going though.

50 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Thanks for agreeing Scotty.  You were obviously at the wind up.  But had a good shot at it!!  I might bring up other things from 1916 etc and go on about it. But I won't.  A long time ago and the two clubs have grown up since then.  Jst about to have dinner with a girl.  Who is a Celtic supporter btw.  Doesn't bother me one bit.  Keep the hate going though.

Walter Mitty. The gift that keeps on giving. 😀😀

43 minutes ago, Return of Yermaw said:

Walter Mitty. The gift that keeps on giving. 😀😀

Aye.  Clutching at the straws and throwing personal stuff now the Gers are back on top.  Or is that a lie too?  Get real bhoyos.  I know it is hard for you to take and I get that. I am honest about who I am on here.  Return of yermaw?  I don't think you are.  Honesty is everything and many people on here know who I am.  Put a wee picture up of yourself and who you are.  Unless you are a Walter Mitty?

5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Thanks for agreeing Scotty.  

I'm hardly agreeing (as you well know).

'The Billy Boys' has been sung for decades and still gets sung today.

That specifically directed hate has existed since the 1930's till now.

Making light of this just shows you for who you really are.

5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

A long time ago and the two clubs have grown up since then.  

Nope, it's current.

6 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Jst about to have dinner with a girl.  Who is a Celtic supporter btw.  Doesn't bother me one bit. 

Nor me.

6 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Keep the hate going though.

I hate anti-Roman Catholic sectarianism and I hate anti-Irish racism.

Your attempts at obfuscating these serious subjects with regard to Sevco (in the hope of getting your jollies by winding folk up) are past sad and pathetic.

Bye. :wave:

9 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

I'm hardly agreeing (as you well know).

'The Billy Boys' has been sung for decades and still gets sung today.

That specifically directed hate has existed since the 1930's till now.

Making light of this just shows you for who you really are.

Nope, it's current.

Nor me.

I hate anti-Roman Catholic sectarianism and I hate anti-Irish racism.

Your attempts at obfuscating these serious subjects with regard to Sevco (in the hope of getting your jollies by winding folk up) are past sad and pathetic.

Bye. :wave:

Don't you fall out with me Scotty.  You and VA are my last friends.  Think Dandydunn is coming round mind.  Nah I know what you are saying Scotty and agree with most of it.  But what more can Rangers do to stop it.  They banned certain songs from Ibrox a few years back including the Billy Boys.  They even produced a book with acceptable songs in it (never seen it myself).  We can all agree that religious bigotry is bad and I agree Rangers fans are the worst.  No arguments there.  It is what more can Rangers do to stop it.  They need to keep trying that is what.  You know some of the folk I used to go to games with Scotland.  Not a bigoted bone in their body either.  And I was brought up that way as well.  Yes, I do like a wee wind up but when it comes to bigotry I draw a line.  And finally............... I don't believe that Rangers FC are Religious Bigots or Racists.  Probably got more catholics now than the other faiths, including Gerrard.  Small progress but progress nonetheless as a club.  What happens outside Ibrox is another matter though.  They cannot control that.  They can send messages to the support but that is about all Scotty (pal?)

24 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fuckin hell, what happened to this thread. I just said I basically dont like the English and the thread goes complete bonkers.. I do see though that RH is in complete denial as usual. Why do folk even bother arguing with him...

So you don't like the English?  Scotty would call you racist btw.  Stand on.

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

So you don't like the English?  Scotty would call you racist btw.  Stand on.

Dont care what Scotty or anyone else thinks. I have my reasons and I am entitled to like nor dislike anyone, or culture I choose. I have said in the past posts, I have very close mates that are English, they are my mates, mates I would do anything for, and they would do the same for me.. I do however, hate the fucking country they are from, I hate everything about England. I hate the way they think they are entitled over Scotland, that they are so much better, we are a wee country who answer to them. Fuck them !!! I have always felt this way, and my English mates know this about me, but they respect my honesty, and know I will always have their back...

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Dont care what Scotty or anyone else thinks. I have my reasons and I am entitled to like nor dislike anyone, or culture I choose. I have said in the past posts, I have very close mates that are English, they are my mates, mates I would do anything for, and they would do the same for me.. I do however, hate the fucking country they are from, I hate everything about England. I hate the way they think they are entitled over Scotland, that they are so much better, we are a wee country who answer to them. Fuck them !!! I have always felt this way, and my English mates know this about me, but they respect my honesty, and know I will always have their back...

You are an honest man Ramy.  But I don't hate the English.  Just want to be run from my own country.  Quite simple stuff.  Why don't you move back to the country that you claim to love?  I will never ever leave it.  The Rose of all the world is not for me, I want for my part.  Just the little white rose of Scotland.  That smells sharp and deep.  And breaks your heart.  You are the Rod Stewart of Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Only kidding pal.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You are an honest man Ramy.  But I don't hate the English.  Just want to be run from my own country.  Quite simple stuff.  Why don't you move back to the country that you claim to love?  I will never ever leave it.  The Rose of all the world is not for me, I want for my part.  Just the little white rose of Scotland.  That smells sharp and deep.  And breaks your heart.  You are the Rod Stewart of Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Only kidding pal.

To answer your question. If I was not married to my lovely wife and my 2 boys, I would move back, I miss Scotland everyday of my life..  MY life is here in Canada, but my heart is in Scotland, always has been... 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

To answer your question. If I was not married to my lovely wife and my 2 boys, I would move back, I miss Scotland everyday of my life..  MY life is here in Canada, but my heart is in Scotland, always has been... 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I know that Ramy.  Get rid of her and the boys. They are holding you back.   We could start a new TA club up!  Na, I know how much you feel for Scotland.  And I feel the same.  Heading to the Grassmarket shortly to meet my Jambo pal.  When your liver is pickled you need to keep it pickled.  Stand on 👉

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2021 at 6:56 PM, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye.  Clutching at the straws and throwing personal stuff now the Gers are back on top.  Or is that a lie too?  Get real bhoyos.  I know it is hard for you to take and I get that. I am honest about who I am on here.  Return of yermaw?  I don't think you are.  Honesty is everything and many people on here know who I am.  Put a wee picture up of yourself and who you are.  

here I am

200.gif