Big Ramy parking it...... - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Big Ramy parking it......

Pumped, so pumped, blood starting to boil, heart pumpin fast. I hear Bagpipes, I see Bagpipe videos of me, I see selfies, I see Happy Times.. I am going to put my differences aside. I am one step away from a permanent ban, that cannae happen. I love Scotland, that's why I am on here. I love Celtic, grew up Celtic, but Scotland always has, and will always come first in my heart... No more arguing, no more insults, it's about Scotland. I have met many TA boys when I am over, they know me, they know where my heart is......  Let's fuckin enjoy the ride, 22 year is a long time.. Stop the bickering, and stop the childish arguements.   From 7,000 mile away.. Scotland Forever....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤❤❤.. And.......... FUCKIN INTAE THEM🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Pumped, so pumped, blood starting to boil, heart pumpin fast. I hear Bagpipes, I see Bagpipe videos of me, I see selfies, I see Happy Times.. I am going to put my differences aside. I am one step away from a permanent ban, that cannae happen. I love Scotland, that's why I am on here. I love Celtic, grew up Celtic, but Scotland always has, and will always come first in my heart... No more arguing, no more insults, it's about Scotland. I have met many TA boys when I am over, they know me, they know where my heart is......  Let's fuckin enjoy the ride, 22 year is a long time.. Stop the bickering, and stop the childish arguements.   From 7,000 mile away.. Scotland Forever....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤❤❤.. And.......... FUCKIN INTAE THEM🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

🥃👍🏻

On 5/18/2021 at 9:59 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Stand on kid 👉 Glenlivet Forever. 

I am finding this "parking it" difficult.. The more I read about those arrogant english bastards, the more I want to say. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, but what is on ma mind, oh you dont want to know... Hope I can keep a lid on it. I am a nutter at the best of times.. Hopefully the Mods will cut me some slack during the Euros as I am just a proud fuckin Scotsman that means no harm😉🍺.... Alba Gu Brath..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

12 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I am finding this "parking it" difficult.. The more I read about those arrogant english bastards, the more I want to say. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, but what is on ma mind, oh you dont want to know... Hope I can keep a lid on it. I am a nutter at the best of times.. Hopefully the Mods will cut me some slack during the Euros as I am just a proud fuckin Scotsman that means no harm😉🍺.... Alba Gu Brath..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Dont you worry. I will have a word with them so stand on 👉

On 5/27/2021 at 2:27 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You can be a proud Scot WITHOUT hating the English.

The result of any given football match doesn't mean that one side (outside of football) is better than the other.

6 hours ago, Flipping eck said:

Casual racism is never a good look 

Agree.  I know plenty of English people who are brilliant folk.  And have met many people through my life from plenty countries.  There is good and bad in every country including our own.  Judging people from the country they were born in is not right.  Same as people on here go on about the Huns and full of hatred towards them.  I don't get it.  I really don't.  But it's the Bile I suppose and some people can't help it.  Sectarianism against Rangers is still sectarianism.  Off to McD's for breakie.  As Robert Burns said.  'Though it crawls on the coat of a Queen, an insect is still an insect.  Stand on and have a good day.  Scotty, you can be a Dons or Celtic fan without hating Rangers you know.  Practice what you preach and all that. 👉

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Agree.  I know plenty of English people who are brilliant folk.  And have met many people through my life from plenty countries.  There is good and bad in every country including our own.  Judging people from the country they were born in is not right.  Same as people on here go on about the Huns and full of hatred towards them. 

Well, that took a turn.

(Huns aren't a race.)

I don't get it.  I really don't.  

We know.

Hatred is hatred in all it's forms. 

Wrong.

I'll name something I hate... then you name something you hate... then I'll name something I hate...

See how far we get. Cool?

OK, I'll go first...

I hate 'cheating'.

Now you...