Rangers players FTP - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers players FTP

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye. So Rangers are not allowed to stick up for their players when they have been de-famed in a false video by Celtic Supporters on Twitter.  Nah, just let it go.    My erse.  This should lead to a police investigation and the MSP who brought out the statement on it.  9 pages now on this.  Bitter or what?  The cannytakeit.com that Rangers are back on top and won 55 are pure mental raging.  

I'm just saying that Rangers haven't be defamed in my opinion. And that they will make themselves look like cunts in claiming that they have. 

They can, however, do what they want. In fact, I positively encourage more statements from Rangers on this and any other matter! 

PS on the bitterness point. If you look back, I have consistently posted about the issue I have with Rangers fans and their sectarian hatred for catholics. I made a point of doing so especially when Rangers were shite and getting pumped at Rugby park every other week - just so folk like you couldn't make ridiculous claims like  "we're not sectarian, you are just jealous"

Edited by Morrisandmoo

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Morrisandmoo said:

I'm just saying that Rangers haven't be defamed in my opinion. And that they will make themselves look like cunts in claiming that they have. 

They can, however, do what they want. In fact, I positively encourage more statements from Rangers on this and any other matter! 

Ok.  I will put up a video on Twitter as well and dub it over against anyone.  You want a positive statement from Rangers about a fake video against the club then an MSP is complaining about it?  Rangers are taking it up and quite correctly.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ok.  I will put up a video on Twitter as well and dub it over against anyone.  You want a positive statement from Rangers about a fake video against the club then an MSP is complaining about it?  Rangers are taking it up and quite correctly.

I don't expect anything from Rangers except comedy and sectarianism. I'm just pointing out that Rangers haven't been defamed in my opinion. And that they will make themselves look like cunts in claiming that they have. 

PS on the bitterness point. If you look back, I have consistently posted about the issue I have with Rangers fans and their sectarian hatred for catholics. I made a point of doing so especially when Rangers were shite and getting pumped at Rugby park every other week - just so folk like you couldn't make ridiculous claims like  "we're not sectarian, you are just jealous". 

1 minute ago, Morrisandmoo said:

I don't expect anything from Rangers except comedy and sectarianism. I'm just pointing out that Rangers haven't been defamed in my opinion. And that they will make themselves look like cunts in claiming that they have. 

PS on the bitterness point. If you look back, I have consistently posted about the issue I have with Rangers fans and their sectarian hatred for catholics. I made a point of doing so especially when Rangers were shite and getting pumped at Rugby park every other week - just so folk like you couldn't make ridiculous claims like  "we're not sectarian, you are just jealous". 

Sectarianism works both ways.  In your first statement well they did get defamed.  Someone felt the need to dub a video of Rangers players singing FTP.  And the hatred on here towards the club took it to 9 pages even although everyone knew it was a lot of crap.  Answer to your second part, I am a Rangers fan and don't hate anyone.  My best friends and brothers in law are catholics.  So your sweeping statements mean nothing to me.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Sectarianism works both ways.  In your first statement well they did get defamed.  Someone felt the need to dub a video of Rangers players singing FTP.  And the hatred on here towards the club took it to 9 pages even although everyone knew it was a lot of crap.  Answer to your second part, I am a Rangers fan and don't hate anyone.  My best friends and brothers in law are catholics.  So your sweeping statements mean nothing to me.

You do realise that criticising Rangers and their fans sin't the same thing as sectarianism don't you?

The truth is sectarianism is almost entirely one way in Scotland. Pretending that Catholics and Protestants face the same level of abuse is the second convenient lie, along with the first - "it's just a minority of Rangers fans". As well as the third "it's a society problem, not a football problem".

The problem is the majority of Rangers supporters expressing their hatred for catholics whenever they get the chance, whether they believe it in or not. Everything else is just a distraction from this reality.

27 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

You do realise that criticising Rangers and their fans sin't the same thing as sectarianism don't you?

The truth is sectarianism is almost entirely one way in Scotland. Pretending that Catholics and Protestants face the same level of abuse is the second convenient lie, along with the first - "it's just a minority of Rangers fans". As well as the third "it's a society problem, not a football problem".

The problem is the majority of Rangers supporters expressing their hatred for catholics whenever they get the chance, whether they believe it in or not. Everything else is just a distraction from this reality.

Yep.  Ok.  It is all entirely one way in Scotland.  No point in arguing.  Congratulations to St Johnstone.  Brilliant.

26 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I would have to respectfully & strongly disagree there. 

Fair enough. 

My view reflects what I've personally witnessed  in the west of Scotland . As well as the fact that 60% of recorded sectarian crime is against catholics despite that population making up only 16% of the population. 

For me, both my experience and the facts contradict the narrative that catholics and protestants both suffer equally from sectarianism. But I accept that other people's experience will colour their perspective and the facts are hardly cut and dry. 

42 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Fair enough. 

My view reflects what I've personally witnessed  in the west of Scotland . As well as the fact that 60% of recorded sectarian crime is against catholics despite that population making up only 16% of the population. 

For me, both my experience and the facts contradict the narrative that catholics and protestants both suffer equally from sectarianism. But I accept that other people's experience will colour their perspective and the facts are hardly cut and dry. 

So not one way then?  You have me confused.  All the graffiti on war monuments with 66 on them all year.  But hey, it is all one way.

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

So not one way then?  You have me confused.  All the graffiti on war monuments with 66 on them all year.  But hey, it is all one way.

I don't think you are that difficult to confuse to be fair. Would you be satisfied if I changed my post to say "almost" entirely one way. oh wait...i already did say that.

What is the 66 thing? 

1 hour ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Fair enough. 

To be fair, my views are from pittodrie, parkhead & ibrox where I’ve regularly been called an orange bastard and a fenian bastard. 

Both sets of support are as bad as each other and need each other to survive. 

The whataboutery is pathetic from both sides. 

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

To be fair, my views are from pittodrie, parkhead & ibrox where I’ve regularly been called an orange bastard and a fenian bastard. 

Conclusive proof that OF fans are blind as well as stupid.

It's truly astonishing is that anyone could fail to miss that you are a sheepshagging bastard.

Edited by Barney Rubble

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

We can agree on that!

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

Conclusive proof that OF fans are blind as well as stupid.

It's truly astonishing is that anyone could fail to miss that you are a sheepshagging bastard.

🤣🤣🤣

14 hours ago, Morrisandmoo said:

I don't think you are that difficult to confuse to be fair. Would you be satisfied if I changed my post to say "almost" entirely one way. oh wait...i already did say that.

What is the 66 thing? 

The 66 thing is the 66 that died in the Ibrox Disaster.  Been painted on murals and war graves in Glasgow over past year and been in papers.  Wee neds certainly.  And the wee neds from the Rangers side are putting up stuff as well.  I am not about whataboutery.  Just bloody neds like the ones in George Square.  My dad brought me up as (VA will confirm) a Burns man.  I used to love a Saturday night coming down from the farm and have a wee wander around the pubs.  Both Rangers and Celtic ones.  Never a bit of bother.  Only times that made me angry and lose it a wee bit was when Rangers fans started wearing England tops for a spell.  Again mainly young neds.  Sometimes I found it hard to bite my tongue.  I would say to them away in to Ibrox and wear your England tops in front of John Grieg or Tam Forsyth.  You will get your arses kicked all the way back here.

On 5/21/2021 at 10:30 PM, Stu101 said:

RFC are correct to go after the MSPs that stoked this. Most were very measured. Some were not.

So, have the huns lodged legal papers yet? I imagine the MSPs concerned will be keen to see the content so they can defend themselves. Or is this more lies and grandstanding from the most politically overt and yet increasingly irrelevant outlet for unionism in this country? 

Liar FC. 

James Dornan MSPs (SNP, Glasgow Cathcart) statement to the Scottish Parliament yesterday afternoon. This was on the back of his own investigations, into the police investigation that he didnt believe the outcome of:

“I’m happy to report that after explaining the importance of a fuller response I’m content that Police Scotland had a thorough investigation including an electronic investigation and the video was – as I had always hoped – a fake.”

Utterly amazing that we ever got to this stage.

On 6/4/2021 at 2:29 PM, slasher said:

Any word yet on this apparent legal action? 😏

The average call time for an initial civil hearing in Scotland is way over 260 days at the moment, notwithstanding most cases settle way before it even gets to that stage. Personally it would be pretty mad imo to run a defence against a fake video, although some of the MSPs involved may run some form of public interest defence. It would be pretty embarrasing to admit you had been duped by a fake video in open court, however. If so, what else have you been duped by?!

I do look forward to your regular updates though 😉

On 5/22/2021 at 6:35 PM, dandydunn said:

Spot on. 

As a Motherwell fan I'm proud to be a Dirty Orange Fenian 

1 hour ago, Stu101 said:

James Dornan MSPs (SNP, Glasgow Cathcart) statement to the Scottish Parliament yesterday afternoon. This was on the back of his own investigations, into the police investigation that he didnt believe the outcome of:

“I’m happy to report that after explaining the importance of a fuller response I’m content that Police Scotland had a thorough investigation including an electronic investigation and the video was – as I had always hoped – a fake.”

Utterly amazing that we ever got to this stage.

In no way did he hope it was fake. 

4 hours ago, Stu101 said:

The average call time for an initial civil hearing in Scotland is way over 260 days at the moment, notwithstanding most cases settle way before it even gets to that stage. Personally it would be pretty mad imo to run a defence against a fake video, although some of the MSPs involved may run some form of public interest defence. It would be pretty embarrasing to admit you had been duped by a fake video in open court, however. If so, what else have you been duped by?!

I do look forward to your regular updates though 😉

It doesn't take 260 days to lodge papers fella. Glad you're enjoying the updates cos I'll keep asking till there's an answer, not that I'd expect a hun to be particularly interested in the truth.